AP Police Online Application Form 2016,appolice.gov.in District wise 4548 Constable vacancies Apply Online – This Article is about AP Police Recruitment 2016 for SCT Police Constables AR, Civil, Warder (male/female) AP Police Online Application Form, AP Police Constable Registration Form, AP Police 4548 district wise vacancies at appolice.gov.in. Andhra Pradesh Police Recruitment Board Released the online Application form for post of Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Police Constables (Civil)(Men/Women) in Police Department, Stipendiary Cadet Trainee(SCT) Police Constables (AR) (Men/Women) in Police Department Post Code No.21, Warders (Male) in Prisons and Correctional Services Department Post Code No.22, Warders (Female) in Prisons Post Code No.53 and Correctional Services Department Post Code No.54 and going to conduct Preliminary Written Test on 16 October 2016 from 10 AM to 1PM. All the candidates who are successfully applied can download the Hall Ticket from 6 October 2016 10 days before the date of Preliminary Written Test.
AP Police Online Application Form 2016
- 1 AP Police Online Application Form 2016
- 2 AP Police Application 2016 for SCT Police Constables AR, Civil, Warder (male/female)
- 3 AP Police District wise vacancies
- 4 AP Police 2016 Selection Procedure for Post Code 21, 22, 53, 54
- 5 How to Apply for AP Police Recruitment 2016, Online Application Form
Exam Authority – State Level Police Recruitment Board, Andhra Pradesh
Post Name – SCT Police Constables AR, Civil, and Warder (male/female)
Post Code -Post Code 21, 22, 53, 54
Number of Post – 4548 vacancies
Prelims Exam date – 16 October 2016
Official Website – recruitment.appolice.gov.in
AP Police Application 2016 for SCT Police Constables AR, Civil, Warder (male/female)
All the candidates which are interested in AP Police Jobs for SCT Police Constables AR, Civil, and Warder (male/female) posts they need to apply for application form. Interested candidates can apply online from 3 August 2016 to 14 September 2016 for AP Police Online Application Form 2016 and check all information as important date, Educational qualification, age limit, Selection Process, How to apply Physical Standards, Medical Standards, Mode of Payment of Fee.
AP Police Notification date – 22 July 2016
AP Police Online registration starts from – 3 August 2016
Last date to submit application forms- 14th September 2016
AP Police Recruitment 2016 Admit Card – 6th October 2016
AP Police Preliminary Written Test – 16 October 2016
AP Police District wise vacancies
Application Fees – candidate has to visit any of the Mee Seva (e-Seva) / AP Online/ TS Online centers to pay the prescribed Registration Fee
For General/OBC Candidates -Rs. 300/-
For SCs/STs – Rs. 150/-
In Case candidates want to apply for more than one category of posts need to submit only one application form.
AP Police Online Application Form 2016 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates applying for the examination should ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions for admission to the examination
(i) For the posts mentioned against Post Code Nos. 21 and 22, Men & Women are eligible.
(ii) For the post mentioned against Post Code No. 53, Men are only eligible.
(iii) For the post mentioned against Post Code No. 54, Women are only eligible.
AP Police 2016 Selection Procedure for Post Code 21, 22, 53, 54
The Selection Procedure/Scheme of the Exam for Post Code Nos. 21, 22, 53 & 54.
- A) Preliminary Written Test:
- B) Physical Measurements Test (PMT)
- C) Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- D) Main/Final Written Examination
Final Selection – The final selection of the candidates (Men & Women) will be made strictly on relative merit, as obtained by them based on their score in the final written examination. When two or more candidates in a particular category obtain equal marks, preference will be given to the candidate who was born earlier.The selection of the candidates will be provisional and subject to verification of the original certificates, antecedents and medical examination.
Scale of pay:
(a) For Post Code Nos. 21, 22: Rs. 16,400 — 49,870/-
(b) For Post Code No. 53 & 54: Rs. 16,400 — 49,870/
SYLLABUS FOR PRELIMINARY AND FINAL WRITTEN EXAMINATION
(INTERMEDIATE STANDARD) (OBJECTIVE TYPE) (200 QUESTIONS)
- General Science
- History of India, Indian culture, Indian National Movement.
- Indian Geography, Polity and Economy
- Current events of national and international importance
- Test of Reasoning / Mental Ability
How to Apply for AP Police Recruitment 2016, Online Application Form
Candidates who are interested can apply for AP Police Online Application Form 2016 from 3 August 2016 to 14 September 2016 by following these steps:
- Candidates who want to apply online need to open official website.
- Click on Andhra Pradesh Police Recruitment 2016 link.
- This will redirect you to latest job with notification number 87
- Read all the official instruction to apply for Andhra Pradesh Police Recruitment 2016.
- Fill the AP Police Constable Online application form
- Upload Photograph and signature and required document
- Check all detail verify all and pay fees then click on submit
- Take Printout of AP Police Online Application Form 2016