CLAT 2016 Counselling – The Counselling of CLAT 2016 will be started from June 1 for admitting candidates in National Law Universities NLUs. The CLAT 2016 Counselling will be held in online mode. On the basis of merit candidates will be eligible for CLAT 2016 Counselling. Candidates who qualified CLAT 2016 will be eligible for CLAT Online Counselling. We are here to provide you all detail and procedure about the CLAT Counselling and dates and step by step process of counselling with detail about Locking, Upgrade and withdrawal options.
- First of all candidates need to login to their respective registered login accounts to participate in the counselling process of CLAT 2016.
- Each of the CLAT 2016 appearing candidates will be indicated his/her choice of preferred NLUs through Online window.
- Based on Choice made by candidates for admission to their respective merit list base NLUs. After Choice Filling the Counselling authority of CLAT 2016 will announce the First Seat allotment list.
- The candidates who selected in First seat allotment list of CLAT 2016 will be to deposit the counselling Fees under a specified time.
- After the fee submission the CLAT Counselling authority will announced the CLAT Second allotment List
- During 2nd phase of counselling candidates can either lock their choice or upgrade the existing ones apart from withdrawal option if candidates will not select any option then by default it will taken as Upgrade option.
- Candidates who allotted the vacant seats arising out in first round will be required to remit the counselling fee against the allotted seats.
- After the counselling fee has been remitted withing given time then Committee will declared the third allotment list which is based on vacant seats
9.if candidates failing t submit the fees in required time then it will treated as vacant seat.
- The fourth and Last Round of CLAT counselling will be announced after considering the total vacant seats arising following the third seat allotment. In this round, there won’t be any option to upgrade the seats
- Candidates who is not in waiting list and deposited the prescribed amount o counselling fee but has been allowed any seat due to non availaibity of vacant seats. in this round the entire amount of counselling fees will be refunded.
- Candidates who have been allotted seat in NLUs is need to report at their respective NLU and submit the balance fees for UG programme with Original Certificates.
What are Lock, Upgrade and withdrawal Options
Lock – The ‘Lock’ option confirm the admission of candidates to alloted NLUs after choosing this candidates will not be able to up grade in any other NLU of their choice.
Upgrade – This option offers you an opportunity to upgrade your allotted NLU of higher preference via subsequent allotment list this option help candidates to secure seat without locking it.
Withdrawal – a candidate can withdraw his candidature from the admission process. Counselling committee will refund the remaining amount paid
How to Participate in the CLAT 2016 Counselling :
- First of all candidates need to login
- Enter login Id and password
- Click on Counselling Tab
- Enter your choice-preferences of the NLU
- Click on Save