DMRC Recruitment 2016 – Apply Online for 3431 JE, Executive, Non-Executive Post – Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) Limited released application form notification for DMRC Recruitment for post of Asstt.Manager/Electrical, Asstt. Manager/S&T, Asstt. Manager/Operations, Asstt.Manager/Civil, Asstt. Manager/HR, Asstt. Technical Manager/Finance, Asstt. Manager /Finance, Station Controller/ Train Operator (SC/TO), Customer Relations Assistant (CRA), Jr.Engineer/ Electrical, Jr.Engineer/ Electronics, Jr.Engineer/ Mechanical, Jr.Engineer/ Civil, Office Assistant, Account Assistant, Maintainer all candidates who want to wish job in Delhi Metro can apply for any of post after checking their eligibility form 16 September 2016. Candidates get here all information about DMRC Recruitment 2016 for all post as – Eligibility, Exam Pattern, important Date, How to Apply Online for DMRC Recruitment 2016, Guidelines for scanning Photo/ Signature/ certificates during Registration, Candidate Login (Re-print DMRC Recruitment 2016 Registration Slip), DMRC Delhi Metro Rail Corportaion Limited invites Application Form for Executive, Non-Executive Category Posts Assistant Manager and Junior Engineer on contract basis of 4 Years. All the candidates who is eligible can apply online from 16 September 2016 to 18 October 2016
DMRC Recruitment 2016 – Apply Online for 3431 JE, Executive, Non-Executive Post
- 1 DMRC Recruitment 2016 – Apply Online for 3431 JE, Executive, Non-Executive Post
- 2 DMRC Recruitment 2016 Vacancy Details:
- 3 1. Section-A-Executive: Vacancies, Age Limit, Educational Qualification Eligibility
- 4 2. Section-B-Non Executive: Vacancies, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Eligibility
- 5 DMRC Recruitment 2016 Eligibility Criteria –
- 6 How to apply for DMRC Recruitment 2016 Application
- 7 DMRC Recruitment 2016 Important Date
Note – Candidates can apply DMRC Recruitment 2016 for more than one post as per their qualifications. However, they must note that the written test for post codes NE03, NE04, NE05 & NE06 as given above in Image may be held on one single day depending upon the volume of applications received. Written test for post code NE10 can be held either with post codes NE07 or NE08 or NE09 in one single day. DMRC Recruitment 2016 written examination for remaining posts will be held on different dates. As such candidates applying for more than one post must keep this combination in mind
DMRC Recruitment 2016 Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Vacancies: 3428
Post Name – Executive, Non-Executive Category Posts
Name of the Post:
1. Section-A-Executive: Vacancies, Age Limit, Educational Qualification Eligibility
DMRC Assistant Manager/Electrical: 14 Posts
DMRC Assistant Manager/S&T: 07 Posts
DMRC Assistant Manager/Civil: 05 Posts
DMRC Assistant Manager/Operations: 05 Posts
DMRC Assistant Manager/HR: 03 Posts
DMRC Assistant Manager/Finance: 10 Posts
2. Section-B-Non Executive: Vacancies, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Eligibility
DMRC Station Controller/ Train Operator (SC/ TO): 662 Posts
DMRC Customer Relations Assistant (CRA): 1100 Posts
DMRC JE Junior Engineer/ Electrical: 48 Posts
DMRC Junior Engineer/ Electronics: 81 Posts
DMRC Junior Engineer/ Mechanical: 10 Posts
DMRC Junior Engineer/ Civil: 66 Posts
DMRC Account Assistant: 24 Posts
DMRC Maintainer: 1393 Posts
DMRC Recruitment 2016 Eligibility Criteria –
Age Limit – Caniddates must be between 18 to 28 Years. Age Relaxations as per rule
For SC/ST – 5 Years
For OBC – 3 Years
For PWD – 10 years
For Executive posts (post codes E01 to E06), the maximum age relaxation: UR – by 5 years, OBC – by 8 years & SC/ST – by 10 years
For Non-Executive posts (post codes NE01 to NE08), the upper-age limit of the employee is: UR – 40 years, OBC – 43 years & SC/ST – 45 years
Educational Qualification –
For Station Controller/Train Operator (SC/TO) NE01 -Three years Engineering Diploma in Electrical/Electronic or equivalent or BSC Hons in (Physics/Chemistry/Maths) or BSc (Physics/Chemistry/Maths) from a Govt. recognized University/Institute
Customer Relations (A-1) Assistant (CRA) NE 02 – Three/Four years Graduation course in any discipline from a Govt. Recognized University, and computer literacy (Certificate in Computer Application Course of minimum 6 weeks duration)
For Post Code NE 03 – Jr.Engineer/ Electrical – Three years Engineering Diploma in Electrical/equivalent trade from a Govt. recognized University/Institute
For Post Code NE 04- Jr.Engineer/ Electronics – Three years Engineering Diploma in Electronics/Electronics & Communication/equivalent trade from a Govt. recognized University/Institute.
For Post Code NE 05 Jr.Engineer/ Mechanical – Three years Engineering Diploma in Mechanical /equivalent trade from a Govt. recognized University/Institute.
For Post Code NE 06 Jr.Engineer/ Civil – Three years Engineering Diploma# in Civil/equivalent trade from a Govt. recognized University/Institute.
For Post Code NE 07 Account Assistant – B.Com/equivalent from a Govt. Recognized University/Institute
For Post Code NE08 Maintainer – ITI (NCVT/SCVT) in specific trade (Listed below)
For Post Code E01 Asstt. Manager/Electrical, E02 Asstt. Manager/S&T, E03 Asstt. Manager/Civil
– GATE qualified candidates for the year 2016. Candidates should have got a minimum of 60% marks in B.E./B.Tech (Electrical/Electronics/ Civil) respectively from a Govt. recognized University/Institute., with a valid GATE score in 2016.
For Post Code E04 Asstt. Manager/Operations – BE/B Tech with minimum 60% marks in Electrical/Electronics/Mechanical/Civil or in equivalent trade from a Govt. recognized University/Institute OR 02 (Two) year full time MBA with 60% marks having specialization in Marketing/International Business Operations/Logistics from a Govt. recognized University/Institute
E05 Asstt. Manager/HR – 02 (Two) year full time MBA or equivalent -with minimum 60% marks with specialization in HR from a Govt. recognized University/Institute. Knowledge of SAP/ERP will be preferred
E06 Asstt. Technical Manager/Finance – CA/ICWA with a minimum of 50% marks and with post qualification work experience in relevant field of one year. Knowledge of SAP/ERP will be preferred
How to apply for DMRC Recruitment 2016 Application
- Candidates can apply DMRC 2016 application form online mode no any other mode of application is available.
- First of candidates need to open official website which is www.delhimetrorail.com
- Find link for “DMRC/OM/HR/I/2016” Notification.
- Check their eligibility, age criteria for DMRC Recruitment 2016 Particular Post.
- Candidates will have to upload scanned copy of passport colour photo, signature scan copy,OBC/SC/ST/PWD certificates. The size of these scanned copies should be within 100 kb and in .pdf files only.
- After, successful filling up of the application form, a bank Challan with Bank Reference Number will be generated.
- The registration link cum Bank Challan will remain active only upto 25 November 2016.
- After a minimum of two working days of depositing the fee in the bank, candidate will re-visit the career link i.e.“DMRC/OM/HR/I/2016” on DMRC’s website
- com and apply for acknowledgement/Registration Slip.
- Candidates are advised to choose the post carefully during apply for online application form.
DMRC Recruitment 2016 Important Date
DMRC 2016 Registration form Starting Date – 16 September 2016
DMRC 2016 Registration form Last Date – 18 October 2016
Application Fees Date at bank – 17 September 2016 to 18 October 2016
Selection Process – Caniddates will be selected on the basis of written test, GD and Personal Interview
Application fees –
For SC/ST/PWD – Rs. 150/-
For UR & OBC – Rs. 400/-
For More detail Stay Connected wiith Resultview.in