GATE 2017 Application Form, GATE Exam Dates, Eligibility Criteria apply online @appsgate.iitr.ac.in GATE 2017 Notification, GATE Advertisement Hindi/ English PDF – GATE 2017 is Organizing by Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee which released the notification and advertisement for GATE 2017. GATE Examinations for all the papers will be conducted as Computer Based Tests which is going to held on 4th, 5th, 11th and 12th February 2017 (On Saturdays and Sundays). The GATE 2017 Online application will be start from 1st September 2016 and End on 4th October 2016. All the candidates who are looking for GATE Notification 2017 can download here GATE 2017 Advertisement both in Hindi and English. We are here to provide you direct link to download the GATE 2017 Notification, GATE Advertisement Hindi/ English PDF and check all detail about GATE 2017.
GATE 2017 Notification
GATE 2017 Organizing Institute: Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee
Exam Name – GRADUATE APTITUDE TEST IN ENGINEERING ( GATE )
GATE 2017 Exam Dates -4th, 5th, 11th and 12th February 2017 (On Saturdays and Sundays).
GATE 2017 Application Form Start Date – 1st September 2016 (Thursday)
GATE 2017 Application Form Last Date – 4th October 2016 (Tuesday)
GATE 2017 Exam Pattern – all the papers will be conducted in ONLINE mode only (Computer Based Test)
GATE 2017 Advertisement Hindi/ English PDF
GATE 2017 Eligibility:
Candidates with any of the following qualifications are eligible to appear in GATE 2017
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Technology (4 years after 10+2 or 3 years after Diploma in Engineering/ Technology) and those who are in the final year of such programs.
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture (Five years course) and those who are in the final year such programs.
- Bachelor’s degree of Four-year program in Science (B.S.) and those who are in the final year of such program.
- Master’s degree in any branch of Science/Mathematics/Statistics/Computer Applications or equivalent and those who are in the final year of such programs.
- Four-year integrated Master’s degree (Post-B.Sc.) in Engineering/Technology and those in the second or higher year of such program.
- Five-year integrated Master’s degree or Dual Degree in Engineering/Technology and those in the fourth or higher year of such program.
- Five-year integrated M.Sc. or Five year integrated B.Sc. /M.Sc. degree and those in the final year of such programs.
- Candidates with qualifications obtained through examinations conducted by professional societies recognized by UPSC/AICTE as equivalent to B.E./B.Tech. Those who have completed section A of AMIE or equivalent of such professional courses are also eligible.
GATE 2017 Application Fees
The GATE 2017 Application Form fee is Rs.750 for women candidates, Rs.750 for SC/ST/PwD category candidates and Rs.1500 for all other candidates. The application fee is US $50 for all candidates of International Examination Centers.
Note : (The Application Fees is not refundable)
What is New in GATE 2017
The GATE XE paper now has a new section on Atmospheric and Oceanic Sciences (section H). With this the number of sections in the XE paper has increased to eight (A-H).
Candidates can download the syllabus of all GATE 2017
AE: Aerospace Engineering
AG: Agricultural Engineering
AR: Architecture and Planning
CE: Civil Engineering
CH: Chemical Engineering
CS: Computer Science and Information Technology
EC: Electronics and Communications
EE: Electrical Engineering
EY: Ecology and Evolution
GG: Geology and Geophysics
IN: Instrumentation Engineering
ME: Mechanical Engineering
MN: Mining Engineering
MT: Metallurgical Engineering
PE: Petroleum Engineering
PI: Production and Industrial Engineering
TF: Textile Engineering and Fibre Science
XE (A‐H): Engineering Sciences
XL (P‐U): Life Sciences
GATE 2017 Books , Previous Solved Papers
Gate Guide Mechanical Engg. 2017
Gate Guide Electronics & Communication Engg. 2017
Gate Guide Computer Science & Information Technology Engg. 2017
Gate paper Mechanical Engineering 2017 (Solved papers 2000-2016)
Gate Guide Electrical Engg. 2017
GATE 2017: Civil Engineering Solved Papers
Computer Science and Information Technology (GATE 17)
Gate Guide Civil Engg. 2017
GATE 2017- Mechanical And PI Engineering
GATE-2017: Electrical Engineering Solved Papers
Mechanical Engineering (GATE 17)
Gate engineering & Mathematics General Apptitude 2016
GATE17 Electronics & Communications Engineering Previous Questions & Solutions (GATE 17)
GATE-2017: Engineering Mathematics Solved Papers
GATE Guide Electronics & Communication Engineering 2016
GATE Guide Mechanical Engineering 2016
GATE-2017 : Instrumentation Engineering Solved Papers
GATE-2017 : Electronics Engineering Solved Papers
Gate Paper Electrical Engineering 2017 (Solved Papers 2000-2016)
GATE Practice book 2016: Electronics and Communication Engg. – Vol. 1