Haryana Power Utilities Jobs 2016 – Apply Online for 317 Asst Engineer & UDC Posts. – Haryana Power Generation Corporation Limited(HPGCL), Haryana Vidyut Parsaran Nigam Limited(HVPNL), Dakshin Haryana Vidyut Parsaran Nigam Limited(DHVPNL), Uttar Haryana Vidyut Parsaran Nigam Limited(UHVPNL) has issued a notification for the recruitment of 317 Assistant Engineer (Elect,MECHANICAL, IT, ELECTRONICS & Civil) &UDC Vcancies. The candidates who have eligibility can apply online Before the end of the date.
HPGCL AE & UDC Vacancies
Haryana Power Utiliity viz. Haryana Power Generation Corporation Limited (HPGCL), Uttar Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam Limited( UHBVNL) & Dakshin Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam Limited(DHBVN) has invited the application for the posts fo AE & UDC from eligible candidates. The online Application process has been started from 30 January 2016 and last date of submitting application form is 20 february 2016.
Total No. of Posts:317
Details of posts:
Assistant Engineer(Electrical) :118 posts
Assistant Engineer(Mechanical):16 posts
Assistant Engineer(Instrumentation): 04 posts
Assistant Engineer(IT): 29 posts
Assistant Engineer(Electronics):07 posts
Assistant Engineer(Civil):16 posts
Upper Divison Clerk(IT):127 posts
Important Dates of HPGCL AE & UDC Vacancies:
- Starting date of Application form:30.01.2016
- Closing date of application form:20.012.2016
- Opening date of submission of fee through challan form:03.02.2-16
- Last date of deposit of fee through challan form:24.201.2016
Age limit As on19.08.2015:
- For the post of Assistant Engineer the age must be 20 years.
- For the post of UDC the age must be 18 years.
How to Apply:
- Candidates can apply online from 30.01.2016 to 20.01.2016.
- Candidates will have to log on any of the websites-www.hvpn.gov.in, uhbvn.com, www.dhbvn.org.in,www.hpgclgov.in.
- After the applying a unique registration no. and password will be generated.
- Take print out of the registration number and fee challan and application form.
- Submit the challan fee in the banks after the 2 days of the issuance of challan form.
For Assistant Engineer posts:
General Candidates belonging to Domicile of Haryana:
Male: Rs. 1000/- , Female: Rs. 500/-.
SC/BC/SBC/EBP(GEN) CANDIDATES OF Haryana –
Male: Rs. 250/-, Female:Rs. 125/-
For UDC Posts:
General candidates belonging to Domicile of Haryana:
Male :Rs. 150/-, Female: Rs. 75/-
SC/BC/SBC/EBP(GEN) Candidates of Haryana Domicile:
Male: Rs. 35/- , Female: Rs. 18/-
- Selection process will be based on written exam and Interview.
- The exam will consist of 170 questions and duration will be 2 Hours.
- The qualifying marks in the exam for General candidate will be 50% and For Reserve category will be 50%.
- The question Paer will be in English Medium.
- Candidates will be short listed in the ratio of 1:2.
For More detail Stay Connected wiith Resultview.in
|SSC JOBS||GOVERNMENT JOBS||Recruitment Form|
|Railway Jobs||UPSC Exam||police job|
|Bank jobs||Defense job||Jobs in Tamil Nadu|