IBPS Clerk VI Application Form 2016, IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2016 – This article is about IBPS Clerk Recruitment, IBPS CWE Clerks VI Recruitment 2016, Candidates which are interested in Bank Job can apply for IBPS Clerk Application Form 2016 which is avalible from 22 August 2016 only in online mode no any other mode of application is accepeted. Last Date to apply for IBPS Clerk Application Form 2016 is 12 September 2016. The Institutes of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) invited the Clerk VI Online Application Form 2016 from 22 August 2016 to 12 September 2016 candidates can download their IBPS Clerk 2016 Call letter from 25 October 2016 to 7 November 2016 .Before apply for Application Form candidates need to check their Eligibility Criteria – to apply for CWE Clerks-VI should ensure that they fulfil the minimum eligibility Criteria specified by IBPS in this advertisement:
IBPS Clerk VI Application Form 2016, IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2016
- Nationality / Citizenship:
A candidate must be either –
(i) A Citizen of India or
(ii) A subject of Nepal or
(iii) A subject of Bhutan or
(iv) A Tibetan Refugee who came over to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or
(v) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia,Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
- Age (As on 01.08.2016):
Minimum: 20 years Maximum: 28 years
- Educational Qualifications: A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognised by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
IBPS Clerk VI Important Date 2016
- 1 IBPS Clerk VI Important Date 2016
- 2 IBPS Clerk Prelims 2016 Online Exam Pattern
- 3 IBPS Clerk Mains 2016 Online Exam Pattern
- 4 IBPS Clerk VI 2016 Cut-off Score
- 5 IBPS Clerk VI Provisional Allotment
- 6 How to Apply for IBPS Clerk VI 2016
- 7 IBPS Clerk VI Call Letter 2016
On-line registration including Edit/Modification of Application by candidates – 22.08.2016 to 12.09.2016
Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online) – 22.08.2016 to 12.09.2016
Download of call letters for Pre- Exam Training – 25.10.2016 to 07.11.2016
Conduct of Pre-Exam Training – 07.11.2016 to 12.11.2016
Download of call letters for Online examination – Preliminary – 18.11.2016 onwards
Online Examination – Preliminary – 26 & 27.11.2016, 03.12.2016 & 04.12.2016 (if required)
Result of Online exam – Preliminary December 2016
Download of Call letter for Online exam – Main December 2016
Online Examination – Main 31.12.2016 & 01.01.2017
Provisional Allotment April 2017
IBPS Clerk Prelims 2016 Online Exam Pattern
IBPS Clerk Mains 2016 Online Exam Pattern
Negative Marking – negative marking is applicable to both IBPS Clerk Prelims and mains exam. There will be penalty for wrong answers marked in the Objective Tests. For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate one fourth or 0.25 of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty to arrive at corrected score. If a question is left blank, i.e. no answer is marked by the candidate; there will be no penalty for that question.
Each candidate will be required to obtain a minimum score in each test of Online Main Examination and also a minimum total score to be considered for further process. Depending on number of the State/ UT wise vacancies available, cut-offs will be decided and candidates will be considered for provisional allotment. Prior to the completion of provisional allotment process scores obtained in the Online Main Examination will not be shared with the candidates.
IBPS Clerk VI Provisional Allotment
The total marks allotted for Main Examination are 200. Marks will be converted out of 100 for Provisional allotment. A candidate should qualify in the CWE online main examination and be sufficiently high in the merit to be considered for subsequent provisional allotment process, details of which will be made available subsequently on IBPS website.
IBPS Clerk VI Application Fees/ Intimation Charges Payable from 22.08.2016 to 12.09.2016 (Online payment), both dates inclusive, shall be as follows:
Candidates have the option of making the payment of requisite fees/ intimation charges through the ONLINE mode only: The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets
Payment of fees/ intimation charges via the ONLINE MODE
- 100/- for SC/ST/PWD/EXSM candidates.
- – Rs. 600 /- for General/OBC
Before apply candidates need to ready for following things :
i) Scan their photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm) and signature adhere to the required specifications as given in Annexure C to this Advertisement.
(ii) Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS will NOT be accepted.
(iii) Keep the necessary details/documents ready to make Online Payment of the requisite application fee/ intimation charges
(iv) Have a valid personal email ID, which should be kept active till the completion of this round of Common Recruitment Process. IBPS may send call letters for the Examination etc. through the registered e-mail ID. Underno circumstances, a candidate should share with/mention e-mail ID to / of any other person. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID before applying on-line and must maintain that email account.
How to Apply for IBPS Clerk VI 2016
Candidates can apply online only from 22.08.2016 to 12.09.2016 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
- Candidates are first required to go to the IBPS’s website www.ibps.in and click on the Home Page to open the link “CWE Clerks” and then click on the option “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR CWE Clerks (CWE-Clerks-VI)” to open the On-Line Application Form.
- Candidates will have to click on “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION” to register their application by entering their basic information in the online application form.
- Candidates are required to upload their photograph and signature as per the specifications given.
- The candidate should indicate in the online application the state to which he/she opts for provisional allotment on selection.
- Candidates should carefully fill in the details in the On-Line Application at the appropriate places very carefully and click on the “FINAL SUBMIT” button at the end of the On-Line Application.
- Candidates are required to take a printout of the e-receipt and online application form.
An eligible candidate should download his/her IBPS Clerk VI Call Letter 2016 from the IBPS website www.ibps.in by entering his/ her details i.e. Registration Number and Password/Date of Birth. No hard copy of the call letter. The Centre, venue address, date and time for both preliminary and main examinations shall be intimated in the respective Call Letter. IBPS Clerk VI Call Letter 2016 Intimations will be sent by email and/ sms to the email ID and mobile number registered in the online application form for CWE Clerks-VI.