JNUEE 2017 Application Form – Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) released the application form of JNU Entrance Exam (JNUEE) 2017 from 8 February 2017. All the candidates who are interested can apply Online/Offline for JNUEE 2017 application form. We are here to provide you direct information about application procedure, eligibility criteria. Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) will be conducting JNU Entrance Examination 2017 between 16 May to 19 May 2017. Candidates can download here JNUEE 2017 Admit Card.
How to fill JNUEE 2017 Online Application Form?
- First of all candidates need to open official website,
- Find link for JNUEE 2017-17 Application Form.
- Register for JNUEE Application Form 2017 – by entering, Name, Date of Birth, Email id and Mobile Number.
- Check you email id and mail box
- You will receive login id and password.
- Once the JNUEE 2017 Application Form has been completed.
- After application Fees you need to submit online.
- Take Print Out of JNUEE 2017 Application Form
Note – You have noted down your Application Form Number for future correspondence or retained a photocopy of the filled in Application Form.
How to fill JNUEE 2017 offline Application Form ?
JNUEE 2017 Offline Application Forms can be submitted only by Registered Post/Speed Post to Section Officer (Admissions), Room No.28, Administrative Block, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi – 110067 latest by 23rd March, 2017. JNU will not accept responsibility for any postal delay or irregularity or loss in postal transit.
JNUEE 2017 Important Dates
Candidates can check here
- Start of Online Application process from 04.00 p.m. on 8th February, 2017
- Issue of offline Application Forms (by post) 8th February, 2017
- Last date for issue of offline Application Forms (by post) 10th March, 2017
- Last date for online Registration till 5.00 p.m. on 21st March, 2017
- Last date of submission of completed Application Form to reach JNU 23rd March, 2017
- Date of Entrance Examination 16th, 17th, 18th & 19th May 2015
- Declation of result of written examination for B.A. (Hons.) 2nd year, M.A. (Foreign Languages), M.Phil./Ph.D., Pre-Ph.D./Ph.D., M.Tech./Ph.D., MPH/Ph.D., COP & ADOP(Mass Media)(for prgrammes where viva is prescribed) by 27th June, 2017 (Tentative)
- Viva-Voce of candidates selected on the basis of written test by 14th July, 2017 (Tentative)
- Publication of merit list for admission to various programmes of study
- i) where viva voce is not prescribed (B.A. (Hons.) 1st year, M.A. (except Foreign Languages), M.Sc. & MCA) by 8th July, 2017 (Tentative)
- ii) where viva voce is prescribed (B.A. (Hons.) 2nd year, M.A. (Foreign Languages)
- Phil./Ph.D., Pre-Ph.D./Ph.D., M.Tech./Ph.D., MPH/Ph.D., COP & ADOP(Mass Media) by 22nd July, 2017 (Tentative)
- Registration of candidates selected for admission
- i) For B.A.(Hons.) 1st year 18th to 20th July and 28th July to 1st August, 2017
- ii) For M.A. (except Foreign Languages), M.Sc., MCA 21st, 22nd and 25th July & 28th July to 1st August, 2017
iii) For B.A. (Hons.) 2nd year, M.A. (Foreign Languages), M.Phil./Ph.D., Pre-Ph.D./Ph.D., M.Tech./Ph.D., MPH/Ph.D. and JRF 26th July to 1st August, 2017
- iv) For Part Time 2nd to 4th August, 2017
- v) For Direct admission to Ph.D. 18th to 20th July, 2017
- vi) For Direct admission to Ph.D. for Winter Semester 4th to 6th January, 2017
- Last date for payment of fees. 1st August, 2017
(Such of the selected candidates, who are not in a position to join the programme by stipulated date i.e. 1st August, 2017 owing to non-declaration of their result but submit their acceptance along with the Bank Draft of the required amount by 1st August, 2017 will be permitted to complete their registration requirements on or before 16th August, 2017.)
- Release of Second List, if any, wherever required as per the admission policy of the University (Candidates are advised to check the list on the website of the University) By 4th August, 2017 (Tentative)
- Registration of Second List 5th to 16th August, 2017
- Deadline for Admission/Registration 16th August, 2017
Download JNUEE 2017 Admit Card
Admit card will be available on the website as per the schedule of examination. Candidate has to enter his/her Form No. to download his/her JNUEE 2017 Admit Card.
JNUEE 2017 Result Declaration
JNUEE 2017 Result will be displayed on the website as per schedule. Candidate has to enter his/her Form No. to view the result.
JNUEE 2017 Application Form JNU Entrance Exam 2017 Apply here
JNU CEE M.Tech 2017 Application Available Now!
For More detail Stay Connected wiith Resultview.in
|SSC JOBS||GOVERNMENT JOBS||Recruitment Form|
|Railway Jobs||UPSC Exam||police job|
|Bank jobs||Defense job||Jobs in Tamil Nadu|