KCC Bank Recruitment 2016 – 154 Post HP Board of School Education (HPBOSE) released a notification for 154 Vacancies for Clerk; Computer Operator & Officer Posts all the interested candidates can apply KCC Bank Recruitment 2016 Application form from 14 October 2016 to 28 October 2016 at hpbose.org. We are here to provide you all information about KCC Bank Recruitment 2016 as application form, Eligibility, admit card and exam date.
KCC Bank Recruitment 2016 Important Date
- Submission of online application: 14 October 2016
- Online closing date: 28 October 2016
- Date of examination: 22 November 2016
- Examination timing: (10 Am to 12Noon for Gr.III Officer) (01 PM to 3.00PM for Gr-IV Clerical) (3.30PM to 4.00 PM for Computer Operator)
- Total Number of Vacancies – 154
- Gr-IV-Clerk (For General Public): 74 posts
- Gr-IV-Clerk (against working trained Secretary of (PACS) Quota80%) – 46 posts
- Gr.IV Clerk (Against Employee of other COOP. Society Quota (20%) – 8 posts
- Gr-IV Computer Operator – 11 posts
- Grade 3 Officer – 15 posts
KCC Bank 2016 Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
Before filling in the application from, the candidate must ensure that he/she fulfils all the eligibility criteria with respect to age, educational qualifications
- Age Limit – candidates must be between 18 and 45 years. Age relaxation as per notification is given
2 Educational Qualification/Eligibility
For Gr-III Officer:
(i)General candidates and others- Graduation or equivalent with 55% marks or Commerce Graduate with 50% marks from a university recognized by State/Central Government with Computer Knowledge. candidates- Graduate or equivalent with 50% marks or
(ii)SC/ST/OBC and Physically Challenged commerce graduate with 45% marks from university recognized by the State/Central Govt. with computer knowledge. Preference to candidates with post graduation as also with qualification in discipline like economics, statistics etc. and additional weight age for technical or professional qualification or CAIIB or experience in the relevant field for specialist officers.(Candidates short listed for the interview to be tested for practical use of computers)
For Gr-IV: Clerks:
Candidate must possess 10+2 with at least 50% marks or Graduate/Post Graduate in any discipline and should have knowledge of computer 5% concession in minimum qualification will be applicable to SC/ST/OBC/PH Challenged candidates. Concession/grace of 5% marks in minimum qualification for trained secretaries/Asstt. Secretaries having at least 5 years experience in Cooperative Society and having Diploma in Cooperation.
Computer Operator: Graduate in any stream with PGDCA of one year/BCA from recognized University. Working knowledge of office automation activities like word processing, data handling and basic network & troubleshooting.
Desirable: Candidates having studied mathematics/ economics/ statistic/ commerce elective subject. Further any Indian Citizen can apply against the advertised posts and it does not require him/her to be a domicile of Himachal Pradesh. However, for direct appointment it is desirable that he/she should have knowledge of customs, manners and dialects of H.P. and suitability of candidate for appointment in the peculiar conditions prevailing in H.P.
|SSC JOBS||GOVERNMENT JOBS||Recruitment Form|
|Railway Jobs||UPSC Exam||police job|
|Bank jobs||Defense job||Jobs in Tamil Nadu|
KCC Bank Recruitment 2016 Examination Centres
The Examination Centre will be allotted only within Himachal Pradesh at Sub-Divisional Headquarters of each District. The list of Sub-Divisions along with their corresponding codes is as under:-
KCC Bank Recruitment 2016 Application Fees
GENERAL CATEGORY – Rs. 600/-(Rupees Six Hundred only)
SC/ST/OBC/PHH – Rs. 400/-(Rupees Four Hundred only
Note – Service Charges & Service Tax if applicable will be charged extra by the Bank.
How to apply online Application form
- First of all candidates need to go to www.hpbose.org and click on KCC (Kangra Central Co-Oprative Bank) then click on new registration from which candidates get online application No.
- after getting online application No. candidates need to upload signature and image then generate online bank Voucher to deposit fees
- after submission of fees click on submit
- Now application is applied successfully.
In case candidates are facing any problem then candidates comment below