Maharashtra CET 2016 Application form will be available from 4th week of February. But the MHT CET will be conducted on May5, 2016. MHT CET is known as Maharashtra Common Entrance Test. MHT CET is the exam by which the students who want to take admission in the engineering courses in Maharashtra state can participate. MHT CET exam was conducted last time in 2013. After 2013, the admissions were given through JEE Main exams in 2014 and 2015. But for the new academic year, DTE will conduct new exam for the aspirants who want to take admissions in engineering courses.
How to apply for MHT CET 2016 Application Form
- For 12th passed or appearing in 2016 from Schools/Junior colleges of Maharashtra
- Students should apply for the exam from the school where they study.
- The Application Fee of Rs. 700/- for General Category and Rs.500/- for OBC Category candidates is to be paid in cash to the School/Junior College.
- After collection the money, School/Junior College will make a single demand draft or all the payments.
- The School will make the DD in favor of “Director, Technical Education, Mumbai” Payable at Mumbai.
- The School will submit the DD in the Notified college of District.
- Whenever school submits the DD in the College, School will get the Application Form from the College.
- Applicant will get it from the School.
Maharashtra CET 2016 Application form MHT CET Dates and Form Procedure
- For 12th passed or appearing in 2016 from Schools/Junior College outside Maharashtra:
- Candidates who are studying outside Maharashtra and wish to fill the MHT CET 2016 are required to purchase the Information Brochure from any 35 Notified colleges. So these students will have to pay 700/- for General Category and 500/- for OBC Category. The DD will be made favor in the name of “Director, Technical Education, Mumbai.