MP Postal Circle Result 2016 for Postman/Mail Guard 374 Posts dopmp.in Merit List/ Cut off – MP Postal Circle Postman Result 2016, Madhya Pradesh Post Office Exam Results, DOPMP Postman Merit List, MP Postal Circle Mail Guard Cut off Marks, dopmp.in Result 2016. Madhya Pradesh Postal Circle successfully conducted the written examination for Postman/Mail Guard on 26th June 2016 now all the candidates who appeared are looking for Result, Merit List and Cut off marks. The Result of Madhya Pradesh Postal Circle 2016 will be released soon. Candidates who are online and looking for MP Postal Circle Result 2016 are at right place. We are here to provide you direct link for MP Postal Circle Result 2016 for Postman/Mail Guard.MP Post Office Recruitment 2016 Madhya Pradesh 374 Postman Mail Guard Vacancies
- 1 MP Postal Circle Postman Result 2016
- 2 dopmp.in Result 2016
- 3 MP Postal Circle Mail Guard Result 2016
- 4 MP Postal Circle Qualifying Marks 2016 – Gen, SC, ST and OBC
- 5 MP Postal Circle Mail Guard/Postman 2016 Selection Procedure
- 6 How to check their MP Postal Circle Mail Guard/Postman 2016 Result
All the candidates who score more the given cut off marks is in merit list and is consider to be eligible for next round of Selection Procedure. Candidates who appeared on 26th June 2016 for written examination can check their result on official website with cut off marks category wise for postman and Mail Guard. Resultview.in team is here to give you all the latest update about the MP Postal Circle Postman Result 2016, MP Postal Circle Mail Guard Result 2016 and other detail up to selection.
dopmp.in Result 2016
Exam Authority – MP Postal Circle
Post Name – Postman and Mail Guard
Total Number of Posts – 374 Posts
Exam Date – 26 June 2016
Exam Duration – 2 hr
Answers Key – Will be available soon
Cut off marks – will be update soon for Gen, sc, st obc
Result Date – will be available soon
Selection Process – written examination and Interview
Official Website: www.dopmp.in
MP Postal Circle Mail Guard Result 2016
Candidates are very excited to know their result as the written examination is successfully held on 26 June 2016 by MP Postal Department Board to fill up total 374 Post of Mail Guard/Postman. MP Postal Department is very popular in Indian Postal Department. The Main Purpose of Indian Post id to deliver the confidential documents and other papers by using their parcel and also provide courier service to distant areas by charging very less amount for their service. Postal Department is also responsible for sending different goods and info by telegrams, posts, and money orders. Now Latest news is that MP Postal Department is processing the Postman and mail guard result 2016 and will be release soon with cutoff marks category wise – General, SC, ST and OBC.
MP Postal Circle Qualifying Marks 2016 – Gen, SC, ST and OBC
- Parts A and B – Minimum 10 marks for OC , 8 marks for SC/ ST and 9 marks for OBC candidates in each part.
- Parts C (Two Segments)- Minimum 10 marks for OC, 8 marks for SC/ ST and 9 marks for OBC candidates in each segment.
- 40 marks for OC, 33 marks for SC/ ST and 37 marks for OBC candidates in aggregate.
MP Postal Circle Qualifying Marks for General Category – 40 Marks
MP Postal Circle Qualifying Marks for SC/ ST Category – 33 %
MP Postal Circle Qualifying Marks for SC/ ST Category – 37 %
MP Postal Circle Mail Guard/Postman 2016 Selection Procedure
The marks obtained in Aptitude test will be taken to draw merit in each division and selection will be purely on merit basis. It is further stated that If two or more candidates secure equal marks in Aptitude test and they are standing in the last position in the merit list, then it is clearly stated that the candidate senior in age will be considered for selection. Any person appointed to the posts specified shall be liable to serve in the Army Postal Service in India or abroad, as required.
How to check their MP Postal Circle Mail Guard/Postman 2016 Result
To Check their result of MP Postal Circle Mail Guard/Postman 2016 candidates need to follow some steps:
- First of all candidates need to open official website.
- Find link for MP Postal Circle Mail Guard/Postman 2016 Result.
- Enter their roll number and DOB.
- MP Postal Circle Mail Guard/Postman 2016 Result will appear on screen.
- Take Printout of MP Postal Circle Mail Guard/Postman 2016 Result.
- MP B.Ed. 2016 Answer key, vyapam.nic.in cut off marks
- MP Vyapam ANM 2016 Answer key MPPEB ANM Cut off
- MP Vyapam Group 1 Answer Key 2016 Assistant Seed Officer Cut off @vyapam.nic.in
For More detail Stay Connected wiith Resultview.in
|SSC JOBS||GOVERNMENT JOBS||Recruitment|
|Railway Jobs||UPSC Exam||police job|
|Bank jobs||Defense job||Jobs in Tamil Nadu|