Mumbai FYJC 4th Round Result 2016, Mumbai FYJC Final Merit List @fyjc.org.in,FYJC Mumbai – fyjc.org.in 4th Round Result, FYJC Mumbai Cut-off percentages 4th Round, fyjc fourth/Finalmerit list 2016 – The First Year Junior Colleges (FYJC) Mumbai Fourth and Final Merit List is released today on 19 July 2016 at their official website. All the students can check here Mumbai FYJC 4th Round Result and FYJC 4th Merit List 2016 at official website which is fyjc.org.in/mumbai. Fourth FYJC Merit List 2016 is also available in offline mode at notice board also online at fyjc online portal.
Mumbai FYJC 4th Round Result 2016
Students need to py fees for admission if their name is appeared in the FYJC Mumbai Fourth Merit List. In order to check the Mumbai FYJC 4th Round Result candidates need to enter Application Form No and click on get result result will appear on screen. Candidates can also check Mumbai FYJC 4th Round cut off percentage by entering Select Round and College Code and click on get Cut off detail. Total 1228 students get admission in fourth round.
Procedure after Final Merit list Announcement
- Applicants whose names appear in the merit list of a particular junior college should fill up the admission form of that junior college, attach all the relevant documents in original with photocopies, and must secure a provisional admission in that junior college within the stipulated time on payment of Rs. 50/- (Rs. Fifty only), failing which they will have no claim for admission in that junior college and their names will be dropped from the process of online admissions.
- Upon Securing admission in the allotted Junior College, the applicant shall receive system generated ‘Admission Confirmation Letter’ from the respective Junior College immediately or within one working day from the date of admission.
IMPORTANT : Students securing admissions through Management quota, Minority quota, & In-house quota should also obtain a system generated ‘Admission Confirmation Letter’ from that Junior College.
- A candidate offered betterment in a subsequent merit list may accept the same. However, such candidates must first cancel the admission from the previous junior college and approach the new junior college for completing all the admission formalities. Please note that candidate’s admission to the new junior college is subject to verification of all the documents by the admitting authority of the new junior college. Any document/claim found to be not valid at this stage will result in denial of admission in that junior college.Upon cancellation of admission from a Junior college, the applicant shall ‘immediately’ receive a system generated ‘Admission Cancellation Letter’ from the respective Junior College.
- Applicants from ICSE, CBSE, 1GCSE, IB and other State Boards are required to get their original School Leaving Certificates endorsed overleaf by the concerned Education Inspector/Education officer of the area. For more details they should contact the Heads of their respective Schools.
- For applicants passing from other than Maharashtra State SSC Board, an application for eligibility (available with respective junior college office) is to be submitted along with necessary documents as described in the application.
- Candidates whose names appear in any of the Merit Lists but who have already secured admissions through any one of the Management, Minority or In-house quota should cancel their admission from that quota, obtain the ‘Admission Cancellation Letter’ and approach the Junior College allocated to them in the ‘Online Merit List’ with all the documents for completing admission formalities in that Junior College.
Mumbai FYJC Admission 2016
Documents to be submitted at the time of Admission
Applicants are required to submit the following documents (as applicable) at the time of admission.
- Original Marks List of std. X or equivalent examination.
- Original School Leaving Certificate.
- Original Hall Ticket (for CBSE students only)
- Original Caste Certificate issued by the competent authority appointed by the State of Maharashtra (if applicable). Please note that the quota against constitutional reservations is available only to the applicants originated & domiciled in State of Maharashtra. It is not available for applicants originating from outside the State of Maharashtra.
- Sports, Art & Culture (if applicable). For Art & culture: Applicants should possess any one of the following certificates. a) Certificate showing passing of the examination in Music/Dance conducted by Akhil Bharatiya Gandharva b) Certificate awarded for winning the prize for Acting in the Bal Natya Competition conducted
How to Mumbai FYJC 4th Round Result 2016
to download result candidates need to follow some steps :
- First of all candidates need to open official website
- find link for Mumbai FYJC 4th Round Result
- Enter Application number
- Click on Get result
- Result will appear on screen
- Take Printout of result.