PGIMER Chandigarh MD/MS Application Form 2016 (July Session) – The Application Form of PGIMER 2016 July Session started from today 17 March 2016. Candidates can apply Online for PGIMER 2016 Application Form no any other mode of application is available. The Last Date to apply for PGIMER 2016 Application Form is 16 April 2016.Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER) Chandigarh released the July session application form for MD/MS Courses. We are here to provide you direct link for PGIMER Chandigarh Application Form 2016 (pgimer.edu.in), PGIMER Chandigarh MD/MS Application Form 2016, PGIMER Chandigarh MD/MS Application Form July 2016
PGIMER MD/MS 2016 Application Form Fees
Check here application fees for PGIMER MD/MS 2016 Application and the payment mode – Candidates can pay online or offline mode fees
- For General Candidates – 1000 Rs.
- For SC/ST Category – 800 Rs.
- Before apply for PGIMER July 2016 Application form candidates need to read all the instruction given in notification
- Candidates can apply online for PGIMER Chandigarh MD/MS Application Form 2016 from official website or the direct link given on this page. He/She should fill all the fields/columns of the form. No fields/columnsshould be left blank. After filling application form the candidate should deposit the application fee through challan form (Triplicate) in any branch of SBI.
- Candidates must note that no other form of payment of application fees like Demand Draft, Banker Cheque, Money Order, Postal order, etc
How to Apply PGIMER Chandigarh MD/MS Application Form 2016
- You are required to apply online through PGIMER, Chandigarh website
www.pgimer.edu.in No other means / mode of application (through post, email, fax,
deposit of CV etc.) will be accepted.
- Firstly ensure that you have a valid personal email ID. In case, a candidate does not have
a valid personal email ID, he/she should create his/her new email ID before applying
Online. You should keep checking the inbox or even the spam box of this email id
regularly during the Admission process as PGIMER may send intimations related to
admissions etc. through this.
- You will be required to submit the following with application. Please keep them ready
before you submit the application:
- Internship certificate
Category (SC/ST/OBC/RA) Certificate ( If applicable)
No Objection certificate (If applicable)
- Scan your Photograph and Signatures (On white page) individually and save them
individually in JPEG format. The size of any of these individual images should not
exceed 50 kb each, otherwise you will not be able to submit your online application.
Also scan your Internship Certificate, Category (SC/ST/OBC) Certificate, Rural Area
Service Certificate, Sponsorship Certificate, No Objection Certificate (which ever is
Applicable) individually and save them individually in single page PDF format.