RBI Officer Grade B Recruitment 2016, Online Application Form at rbi.org.in- Reserve Bank of India has released the notifications RBI Officer Grade B Recruitment for 182 Vacancies. RBI Released the short notification in newspapers on 12 July 2016. RBI Grade B advertisement 1/2016-17 which is released in newspaper on 12 July 2016 Reserve Bank of India share the detail about the number of Vacancies for Officer Grade B :
- Officer Grade B General DR (163)
- Officer Grade B in Department of Economic and Policy Research (11)
- Officer Grade B in Department of Statistics and Information Management (8)
RBI Officer Grade B Eligibility Criteria
- 1 RBI Officer Grade B Eligibility Criteria
- 2 RBI Officer Grade B Recruitment 2016 Application Fee
- 3 RBI Grade B 2016 Selection Process
- 4 RBI Grade B 2016-17 Phase 1 Exam Pattern
- 5 RBI Grade B 2016-17 Phase 2 Exam Pattern
- 6 RBI Grade B Phase 3 – Interview
- 7 RBI Grade B Application Form 2016
- 8 RBI Grade B Cut Off 2016
- 9 RBI Grade B Phase 2 and 3 cut off – Previous year
- 10 RBI Grade B Admit Card 2016
- 11 RBI Grade B Result 2016
- 12 RBI Grade B 2016 Result of Phase 1
- 13 RBI Grade B 2016 Result of Phase 2
- 14 RBI Grade B 2016 Interview Result
- 15 How to prepare for RBI Officer Grade B Recruitment 2016
- 16 RBI Officer Grade B Important books
RBI Officer Grade B Recruitment 2016 eligibility Criteria is same as the last year. In Case RBI may be change we will inform you hhere soon. you can also check on official website notification which is rbi.org.in. Candidates who want to apply can check their eligibility below before pplying for application form as – Age Limit, Education.
- Number of Attempt – candidates can appear for RBI Grade B officers Phase 1 exam at maximum 6 Times.
- Eligible candidates can apply online at rbi.org.in get here complete detail about RBI Grade B 2016 as application form, important dates, admit card, result, exam pattern and syllabus. download below the RBI Grade B Advertisement/Notification 2016.
- Age Limit – The Applied candidates must be 21 to 30 Years. Relazation in age will be applicable as per category – SC, ST, OBC
- Educational Qualification – Candidates must be graduate with atleast 60 % for general catgegory and 50 % for SC, ST and PWD.
RBI Officer Grade B Recruitment 2016 Application Fee
- For General Candidates – Rs 850
- For OBC Candidates – Rs 850
- For SC/ST/PWD – Rs 100
RBI Grade B 2016 Selection Process
Selection Process – Phase 1, Phase 2 Online exam and interview. Last year RBI Change the scheme of online exam of Grade B Officers it consist of 3 Stages :
Phase 1 – Online Exam
Phase 2 – Online Exam
Phase 3 – Interview
But this year RBI Change a Little in Phase 2 all other are remain same. below given the process of selection in RBI Grade B Officers :
RBI Grade B 2016-17 Phase 1 Exam Pattern
- Exam Duration for Phase 1 is 2 hours
- Total marks – 200
- Question will be Objective Type.
RBI Grade B 2016-17 Phase 2 Exam Pattern
|Paper I – English (writing skills)||100|
|Paper II – Economic and Social Issues||100|
|Paper III – Finance and Management*||100|
Note : In last RBI Grade B Phase 2 exam, Paper III consisted of optional papers Finance and Management, Economics, Statistics. Now only Finance and Management will be there in Paper III of Phase 2 exam.
- Exam Duration is 4.5 hours.
- total marks -300
RBI Grade B Phase 3 – Interview
- Maximum marks – 50 Marks
RBI Grade B Application Form 2016
Reserve Bank of India (RBI) will issue the online application form for RBI Officer Grade B. All the interested candidates can check below the advertisement and apply online for application form. before apply for application form candidates must check their eligibility criteria eligible candidates can apply in online mode. No any other mode of application is avalible.
RBI decides Grade B cutoff for each stage of Selection. Cut off marks indicate the minimum marks required to qualify an exam. candidates must check here last year cutoff for each stage of Selection. test wise and total cut off.
RBI Grade B Phase 1 cut off – Previous year
|Section||Gen||OBC||SC / ST|
|General Awareness (Max Marks = 80)||20.00||16.00||14.25|
|Reasoning (Max Marks = 60)||15.00||12.00||10.75|
|English Language (Max Marks = 30)||7.50||6.00||5.25|
|Quantitative Aptitude (Max Marks = 30)||7.50||6.00||5.25|
|Total Score (Max Marks = 200)|
RBI Grade B Phase 2 and 3 cut off – Previous year
|Category||Aggregate cut – off marks in paper- i, paper ii and paper- iii taken together in written examination for shortlisting the candidates for interview (out of total 300 marks).||Aggregate marks in written examination and interview taken together (out of total 350 marks) obtained by the last recommended candidate under the respective category with reference to the no. Of vacancies notified under each category.|
After successfully completeion of application form RBI will release the admit card so candidates must donload the admit card before appearing without RBI Grade B 2016 Admit Card candidates will not allow to enter in the examination hall.RBI released the admit card for each stage of selection process you can get the direct link here on this page.
RBI Grade B 2016 Admit Card for Phase 1
– before appearing for Phase 1 candidates must download their RBI Grade B 2016 Admit Card for Phase 1
RBI Grade B 2016 Admit Card for Phase 2
– As the result for RBI Grade B 2016 for Phase 1 declared RBI released the RBI Grade B 2016 Admit Card for Phase 2 for qualified candidates.
RBI Grade B 2016 interview call letter
– after the result of phase 2 candidates must download their RBI Grade B 2016 interview call letter. So we are here to provide you here call letter for RBI Officer Grade B Recruitment 2016.
Reserve Bank of India will release the result for each stage of Selection Process. candidates will be able to check the RBI Result as soonn as announced on this page as well as on official website
RBI Grade B 2016 Result of Phase 1
candidates can check here RBI Grade B Officers phase 1 result online with cut off marks after one month of online examination for phase 1.
RBI Grade B 2016 Result of Phase 2
candidates can check here phase 2 result as the candidates who qualifide for RBI Grade B 2016 Result of Phase 2 and appeared can check here phase 2 result
RBI Grade B 2016 Interview Result
this is final result candidates will get offer letter after this selection process result so keep in touch for more detail.
Pay Scale :
How to prepare for RBI Officer Grade B Recruitment 2016
All the candidates who applied for RBI Officer Grade B Recruitment 2016 can check here how they can crack the exam and which bookes they need to follow previous year paper, books
RBI Officer Grade B Important books
For Finance and Management paper, candidates can refer to following books
- An introduction to Economics – A W Stonier and D C Hauge
- Economic Growth and Development – Mayer and Baldwin
- Financial Management – Prasanna Chandra
- Indian Economy – Mishra and Puri
- Indian Economy – R. Dutt and KPM Sundaram
- Major economic newspapers and Economic and Political Weekly
- Monetary Theory and Public Policy – Kenneth Kurihara
- Public Finance – K K Andley and Sundaram.
RBI Officer Grade B Previous year Papers
RBI Grade-B Officer Exam Guide for Phase