SSC CGL 2016 New Exam Pattern – Tier-1, Tier-2, Tier-3 – We are here with changes in SSC CGL Exam Pattern Notification which is published on 1 July 2016. A Lot of candidates preparing for SSC CGL from many years now this year Staff Selection Commission introduce major changes in Combined Graduate Level Examination (CGLE) 2016 which is given below few points which are major is given in short are :
SSC CGL Major Changes (Revised Scheme of Examination for CGLE-2016):
- 1 SSC CGL Major Changes (Revised Scheme of Examination for CGLE-2016):
- 2 SSC CGL 2016 New Exam Pattern – Tier-1, Tier-2, Tier-3
- 3 SSC CGL 2016 Negative Marking
- 4 SSC CGL Final Merit List 2016
- 5 SSC CGL 2016 Document Verification
- 6 SSC CGL Tier 1 New Exam Pattern -exam date 27 August
- 7 SSC CGL Tier II Exam Pattern (No Change)
- 8 SSC CGL 2016 New Exam Pattern – Tier-III
- SSC CGL 2016 Tier-1, Tier-2 –Both are Online Mode.
- SSC CGL Tier 1 2016 Question Pattern get change as :-
- Number of questions from 200 to 100
- SSC CGL Tier-I is treating examination as only qualifying
- Exam Duration – From 2 hour to 75 Minutes
- Negative Marking – 0.50 for each wrong answer in SSC CGL Tier-I which was 0.25 marks before.
- In addition to this Commission has also decided to introduce a Descriptive Paper of English/Hindi as SSC CGL Tier-III.
SSC CGL 2016 New Exam Pattern – Tier-1, Tier-2, Tier-3
Staff Selection Commission released the notification for change in exam pattern such as SSC CGL Tier 1 and Tier II examination is computer based test from now (Online). SSC CGL Tier 1 2016 is taken as only Qualifying test. Staff Selection Commission decide to reduce the number of questions from 200 to 100 in SSC CGL Tier – 1 2016 and the exam duration for SSC CGL Tier – 1 2016 is 75 Minutes. SSC CGL Tier -1 is schedule to be held from 27th August 2016.
SSC CGL 2016 Negative Marking
- There will be negative marking of 0.50 for each wrong answer in SSC CGL Tier-I.
- SSC CGL Tier-II, the negative marking system will remain unchanged.
SSC CGL Final Merit List 2016
The final merit will be prepared on overall performance in Tier-I, Tier-II and Tier-III. the candidate will need to qualify all the tiers i.e. Tier-I, Tier-II and Tier-III separately. There will be no sectional cut-off.
SSC CGL 2016 Document Verification
it will also be conducted as per the provisions of the notice of examination. Candidates need to qualify in all tiers to pass the SSC CGL exam because final result is denpend on candidates performance in Tier-I, Tier-II and Tier-III separately. So candidates need to get ready for new pattern as SSC CGL Tier 1 is going to held on 27 August 2016
SSC CGL Tier 1 New Exam Pattern -exam date 27 August
|SSC CGL||Exam Mode||Scheme of Examination||Marks||Exam Duration|
|SSC CGL Tier 1||Computer based||A. General Intelligence & Reasoning 25 Questions
B. General Awareness 25 Questions
C. Quantitative Aptitude 25 Questions
D. English Comprehension 25 Questions
Total -200 Marks *
75 Minutes (Total) For VH and candidates suffering from Cerebral Palsy: 100 Minutes
|SSC CGL Tier – II||NO Change|
SSC CGL Tier II Exam Pattern (No Change)
SSC CGL 2016 New Exam Pattern – Tier-III
- Staff Selection Commission also decide to introduce a Descriptive Paper of English/Hindi as Tier-III.
- The Question Paper will be bilingual (English/Hindi).The candidates will have the option to choose any one medium.