SSC JE Recruitment 2016-17, ssc.nic.in Junior Engineer Notification Group B Application Form -This article is about SSC JE Application Form 2016,SSC JE (Junior Engineer) Advertisement Staff Selection Commission has issued official notification on 30 September 2016 for posts of Junior Engineer Posts as Civil, Electrical, Mechanical, Naval Quantity Assurance, (Mechanical, Quantity Surveying and Contract, in various departments CPWD, MES, Central Water Commission, Dte. Of Quality Assurance (Naval), Central Water Power Research Station, Farrakka Barrage (Project), all the candidates who are interested in SSC JE Recruitment 2016 can apply online after checking their eligibility criteria. Candidates who are going to apply for SSC JE Application Form 2016 can apply in two parts – Part 1 Last date is 28 October 2016 and Part 2 Last Date is 31 October 2016. We are here to provide the Complete detail about the SSC JE Recruitment 2016 as Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, number of Posts, How to apply, Examination Centre, Exam Pattern – Paper 1, Paper 2, Syllabus, Application Fees.
SSC JE Recruitment 2016-17
Candidates who are interested can apply before last date. Staff Selection Commission schedule the computer based exam from 3 December to 5 December 2016. Candidates can apply for SSC JE Application form 2016 from 1 October 2016. Last Date for SSC Junior Engineer Registration is 31 October 2016. SSC JE exam having 2 papers – SSC JE Paper 1 is held from 3 December 2016 to 5 December 2016 and other date will be notified after result of SSC JE Paper 1 Result which is declared in January 2017
SSC JE Recruitment 2016 – Detail
Exam Authority – Staff Selection Commission
Post Name – Junior Engineer
Exam Mode – SSC JEPaper 1 Online and SSC JE Paper 2 Offline
Number of Posts – 1000
SSC JE (Junior Engineer) Pay Scale –
|Departments||Post||Group||Grade Pay||Gross Salary||In Hand Salary|
|Central Water Commission||Junior Engineer (Civil)||“B”||4,200||32,667 – 37,119||29,455 – 33,907|
|Central Water Commission||Junior Engineer (Mechanical)||“B”||4,200||32,667 – 37,119||29,455 – 33,907|
|CPWD||Junior Engineer (Civil)||“B”||4,200||32,667 – 37,119||29,455 – 33,907|
|CPWD||Junior Engineer (Electrical)||“B”||4,200||32,667 – 37,119||29,455 – 33,907|
|Department of Post||Junior Engineer (Civil)||“B”||4,200||32,667 – 37,119||29,455 – 33,907|
|Department of Post||Junior Engineer (Electrical)||“B”||4,200||32,667 – 37,119||29,455 – 33,907|
|MES||Junior Engineer(Civil)||“B”||4,200||32,667 – 37,119||29,455 – 33,907|
|MES||Junior Engineer(Electrical and Mechanical)||“B”||4,200||32,667 – 37,119||29,455 – 33,907|
|MES||Junior Engineer (Quantity Surveying & Contract)||“B”||4,200||32,667 – 37,119||29,455 – 33,907|
SSC JE 2016 Eligibility Criteria –
Candidates before applying for SSC JE can check their eligibility Criteria –
Educational Qualification :
- Junior Engineer (Civil), CPWD – BE/BTech/Diploma in Civil engineering from a recognized University
- Junior Engineer (Electrical), CPWD -BE/BTech/Diploma in Electrical or Mechanical engineering from a recognized University
- Junior Engineer (Civil), Department of Posts – BE/BTech/3 years Diploma or equivalent in Civil Engineering from an institution recognized
- Junior Engineer (Electrical), Department of Posts -BE/BTech/3 years Diploma or equivalent in Electrical Engineering from an institution recognized
- Junior Engineer (Civil), MES – BE/BTech/3 years Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized institution with 2 year work experience in Civil Engineering work.
- Junior Engineer (Electrical & Mechanical), MES -BE/BTech/3 years Diploma in Electrical or Mechanical engineering from a recognized University 2 year work experience in Electrical or Mechanical engineering work.
- Junior Engineer (QS&C), MES -BE/BTech/3 years Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized institution or Passed Intermediate examination in Building and Quantity Surveying Sub Divisional-II of the institute of Surveyors (India).
- Junior Engineer (Civil & Mechanical), Central Water Commission – Degree or Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognised University or Institution.
SSC JE 2016 Application Form
Candidates who are going to apply for SSC junior Engineer 2016 Application form can register for both the part through “Registration Part” and “Apply Part”. Candidates can apply for SSC JE Application form 2016 only through online mode no any other mode of application is available. We are here to provide you complete process to apply for SSC JE Application Form. Candidates must download the SSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2016. before apply SSC JE 2016 application form must read the registration instruction we will provide you step by step process.
- First of all candidates need to open official website.
- Find link for SSC JE Application Form 2016
- Fill all detail
- Click on submit
- Take Printout of application Form
SSC Junior Engineer Application Fees –
General category Candidates must pay application fees of Rs. 100 which candidates can pay through Online and Offline Mode. There is no fees for Female, SC, ST, PH and Ex-Servicemen candidates. Candidates can apply through both mode online and offline mode –
- Online Mode – candidates can pay SSC JE Application Fees through SBI net banking/debit card/credit card.
- Offline Mode – through SBI e-challan which has to be deposit at any branch of SBI.
SSC JE Selection Process 2016
candidates must be selected on the basis of 2 Steps which is having SSC JE PAper 1 and SSC JE Paper 2 –
SSC JE Paper 1 – SSC JE Paper 1 is objective type which is conducting in online mode having objective type question paper having total 200 Marks
SSC JE Paper 2 Written exam having total 300 marks conducting in offline mode.
SSC Junior Engineer 2016 Selection Process have no any interview phase only 2 Step both are written exam.
SSC JE Exam Patter and Syllabus – Paper 1 and Paper 2
SSC Junior Engineer 2016 Exam patter and Syllabus for paper 1 and paper 2 is available online which is also available on this page. after applying for SSC Junior Engineer exam each candidates must want to know the syllabus and exam pattern to prepare well for exam so for students help we will provide you complete detail about
SSC JE 2016 Admit Card
The Admit Card for SSC JE 2016 exam – Paper 1 and paper 2 is important docoment without admit card candidates will not allow to enter in the examination hall because the admit card having some important information about exam and candidates roll number without it candidates will not allow to appear for exam
SSC JE 2016 Answer Key
After SSC JE Paper 1 Exam Many coaching institutes and official authority will publish the answer key or exam analysis which is publish on this page candidates must check here SSC JE Answer Key 2016 –
SSC JE 2016 Cut Off
The minimum marks required by candidates to pass the examination is depend on number of factors which is publish on this page for all category candidates. SSC JE Cut off Marks 2016 is decided by exam authority for all category – Gen, SC, ST and OBC
SSC JE 2016 Result
After each Paper SSC JE Paper 1 exam authority will release the result SSC JE Paper 1 Result will be declared on January 2017 and SSC JE Paper 2 Result Date will notify soon. Candidates which score more then minimum cut off will be qualified the exam.