TNPSC Group 1 Notification 2016, TNPSC CCS 1 Application Form – The Online Application Form of TNPSC Group 1 is available online from 9 November 2016 to 8 December 2016. A lot of interested candidates can apply online for CCS -1 /examination which is held for Post such as Deputy Collector, Assistant Commissioner, District Registrar, District Employment Officer, District Officer and Deputy Superintendent of Police. All the candidates which are interested can apply online for TNPSC Group 1 Application Form after check their eligibility. We are here to provide you complete detail about the TNPSC Group 1 Notification 2016 and Adverstiment in English.
TNPSC Group 1 Important Date
- 1 TNPSC Group 1 Important Date
- 2 TNPSC Group 1 Eligibility Criteria
- 3 TNPSC Group 1 Application Fees & Exam Fees
- 4 Post Wise Vacancies detail-
- 5 TNPSC Group 1 Hall Ticket 2016
- 6 TNPSC Group 1 Selection Procedure
- 7 How to Apply For TNPSC Group 1 Application Form ?
- TNPSC Group 1 Date of Notification – 9 November 2016
- Last date for submission of TNPSC Group 1 applications – 8 December 2016
- Last date for payment of Fee through Bank or Post Office – 10 December 2016
- Date of TNPSC Group 1 Preliminary Exam – 19 February 2017 (From 10 AM to 1 PM)
TNPSC Group 1 Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification –
Candidates should possess a degree of any of the Universities which is recognized.
Age Limit –
Minimum Age -21Years
Maximum Age – 30 Years
TNPSC Group 1 Application Fees & Exam Fees
Post Wise Vacancies detail-
Total Number of Posts – 85
Deputy Collector – 29
DSP – 34
Assistant Commissioner of Commercial Tax -8
District Registrar – 1
District Employment Officer – 5
District Officer (Fire and Rescue Service) – 8
TNPSC Group 1 Hall Ticket 2016
The Hall Tickets for eligible candidates will be made available in the Commission’s Website www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexams.net or www.tnpscexams.in for downloading by candidates. No Hall Tickets will be sent by post. So the applicants should watch TNPSC website before the scheduled date of examination. The Applicants must comply with each and every instruction given in the Hall Ticket.
TNPSC Group 1 Selection Procedure
The selection will be made in three successive stages
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Written Examination
- Oral Test in the form of an Interview.
Preliminary Examination is meant to serve as a screening test only. The marks obtained in the Preliminary Examination by the applicants who are declared qualified for admission to the Main Written Examination will not be counted for determining their final order of merit. The number of applicants to be admitted to the Main Written Examination will be 50 times the number of applicants to be recruited having regard to the rule of reservation of appointments. However, in each reservation group, all the applicants who secure the same marks as that of cut off marks of their reservation groups shall also be admitted to the Main Written Examination, though the number of applicants to be admitted to the Main Written Examination may exceed 1:50 ratio.
How to Apply For TNPSC Group 1 Application Form ?
- First of all candidates need to open official website.
- Find link for online application and click on it.
- Fill the required infromation and pay application fees
- Click on submit button
- Take Printout of TNPSC Group 1 Application Form 2016
Note -The Online Application can be submitted upto 08.12.2016 till 11.59 p.m., after which the link will be disabled