ResultView.in

Career is Life

NMMS Answer Key new CRPF HC MIN Resultnew RPSC Jr Accountant Resultnew
NTSE Answer Keynew BSF CT TM Answer Keynew RPSC 2nd Grade Exam Datenew
RPSC LDC Answer Key 2016new BSNL JE Result BMRCL Result 2016

TSGENCO Chemist Answer key 2016, TSGENCO Chemist Qualifying Marks Cut off

TSGENCO Chemist Answer key 2016, TSGENCO Chemist Qualifying Marks Cut off – The Answer key of TSGENCO Chemist is avalible now. All the candidates who appeared for written examination TSGENCO Chemist on 10 July 2016 now looking for answer key which is officially released soon. We are here to povide you direct link for TSGENCO Chemist 2016 Answer key and Expected cut off category wise – General, SC, ST and OBC. Telangana State Power Generation Corporation Limited (TSGENCO)  successfully conducted the written examination for the post of “ Chemist”  to fill up 42 Vacancies. The written examination for recruitment of Chemists will be held at different centers located only in Hyderabad and Secunderabad. We are here to provide you direct link for TSGENCO Chemist Answer key 2016 PDF for all set of Paper.

Latest News :TSGENCO Chemist Answer key 2016 Released

ts genco answer key TSGENCO Chemist Answer key 2016

TSGENCO Chemist Answer key 2016

Exam Authority – Telangana State Power Generation Corporation Limited (TSGENCO)

Post Name -Chemists

Number of Post- 42

Exam Date – 10 July 2016

Exam Time – 10 AM to 12 Noon.

Exam Type – multiple-choice questions

Exam Duration – 2 Hr

Total Marks – 100Marks

TSGENCO Chemist 2016 Cut off, Qualifying Marks –

The minimum qualifying marks in the written test for the above selection process shall be

as follows:

TSGENCO Chemist OC Qualifying Marks – 40%

TSGENCO Chemist Qualifying Marks for BC – 35%

TSGENCO Chemist Qualifying Marks for SC/ST – 30%

TSGENCO Chemist Qualifying Marks for PH – 30%

Question Paper having 2 Section

Section A – Total 80 Marks

Section B -Total 20 Marks.

General Awareness and Numerical Ability:

  1. i) Analytical & Numerical Ability
  2. ii) General Awareness

iii) English

  1. iv) Related to Telangana Culture, Movement
  2. v) Computer Knowledge

The select list will be drawn into two parts. The first part will comprise 40% of the posts consisting of combined merit list of local as well as non-locals confined to the state of Telangana and the remaining second part will comprise the balance 60% of the posts consisting of locals only and the posts will be filled only following the rule of reservation.

  1. a) The candidates will be selected and allotted to Zones as per their Rank in the merit list and as per zonal preferences for allotment of non-local candidates against vacancies available. Selection shall be made on State Wide merit, in respect of non-local candidates and allotment of Zones shall be made as per the preference given by candidates against the actual vacancies.
  2. b) While the Corporation calls for preference of candidates in respect of zones in the application form, it is hereby clarified that the said preferences are only indicative for being considered to the extent possible but not binding. Therefore, the TSGENCO has the power to assign a successful candidate to any of the notified posts in the Zone in respect of non-local candidates, for which he/she is considered to be qualified and eligible, subject to fulfilling the selection criteria. Mere claim of preference for any zone for allotment against vacancy does not confer a right to selection for that Zone in particular or any Zone in general



2 Comments

Add a Comment
  1. what is the expected cut off for genco chemist

  2. what is the expected cut off of genco chemist post for SC Girls.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

The resultview.in Web Site is an online information service provider. While all efforts have been made to make the Information available on this Website as Authentic as possible. We are not responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept in the information being published in this Website and for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Website. Coptyright © 2016 resultview.in Disclaimer Frontier Theme
%d bloggers like this: