UPPSC 2234 Allopathic Medical Officer Recruitment 2016- Notification 2234 MO Jobs -UPPSC Allopathic Medical Officer Recruitment 2016 Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPSC) has declared the notification to fill 2234 Allopathic medical Officer and professor posts. Around 2099 posts are for Medical officer and the rest are for professor category. The application form has already started from 22nd December and will continue till 21st January 2016. The candidates can fill through online and offline mode. Those applicants who want to apply online have to go to the official website www.uppsc.nic.in
UPPSC Vacancy Details:
Name of the post
- Allopathic Medical Officer : 2099 posts
- Assistant Research Officer(Statistics)( Physically Handicapped /Backlog): 02 posts
- Assistant Manager(Non Technical) : 31 posts
- Lecturer(Math) :01 post
- Chief Fire Officer: 06 posts
- Professor (IImul Atfa): 01 posts
- Manager( General Recruitment) :12 posts
- Professor: 47 posts
- Assistant Engineer(Traffic and Transportation Planning): 02 posts
- Professor (IImul Saidla) :01 posts
- Mines Officer: 11 posts
- Research Officer: 09 posts
- Lecturer(Hifzane Seh): 01 posts
- Chief Fire Officer: 01 post
- Assistant Director, Fisheries: 06 posts
- Entomological Assistant (Junior Grade) :03 posts
- Lecturer(Kulliyat Special Recruitment): 01 post
UPPSC Allopathic Medical Officer Age Limit
Candidate’s age should be between 25 years to 40 years for Post No. 13, 17 and 30 to 50 years for Post no. 6.10 and 21years to 40 years for remaining posts.
UPPSC Allopathic Medical Officer Educational Qualification
For post No. 1, candidate should be MBBS degree holder from Recognized University by the Medical Council of India. Post Diploma in Health sciences is necessary for the posts. Post Graduate Degree in Mathematics or Commerce or Statistics is necessary. Any Postgraduate degree is necessary for post no. 3. Refer the notification for other jobs.
UPPSC Allopathic Medical Officer Application Fee
Candidates have to deposit the fee of Rs. 105/- (Exam Fee of Rs. 80/- + online processing fee Rs. 25/-) for Unreserved & OBC, Rs. 65/- (Exam Fee Rs. 40/- +online processing fee Rs. 25/-) for SC and ST in the form of E-Challan in any of the branches of State Bank of India or Punjab National Bank.
Instructions to apply Online:
- Candidates should carry scanned photographs & Signature
- Log on to the website uppsc.up.nic.in
- Now see the Advertisements.
- Read all the instructions carefully.
- Click on the Apply
- Now see the Candidates registration and Fill the mandatory things.
- After filling a registration slip will be displayed and take print out.
- Click on “Generate E-Chalan and make the payment.
- Now fill the second part of the Application form.
- Take print out of the Application form future references.
UPPSC Allopathic Medical Officer Important Dates
Starting Dates for Submission Online Application: 21-12-2015
Last Date Receipt of Examination Fees in the Bank: 18-01-2016
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 21-01-2016
|SSC JOBS||GOVERNMENT JOBS||Recruitment Form|
|Railway Jobs||UPSC Exam||police job|
|Bank jobs||Defense job||Jobs in Tamil Nadu|