Uttar Pradesh PSC- UPPSC Recruitment 2016 – 331 Vacancies Combined State/Upper Subordinate Services –Last Date 11 February
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has issued the notification for the recruitment of 331 Combined State/Upper Subordinate Services (GEN & Special Recruitment) Examination-2016. In our article we will provide all the details.
UPPSC Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 331
Name of Examination: Combined State/ Upper Subordinate Services Examination-2016
Name of the Post: Assistant Employment Officer
- General Recruitment :328 Posts
- Special Recruitment : 01 Post
- OBC: 02 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age should not be below 21 year and should not be above 40 years as on 01-07-2016. Age relaxations will be provided according to the govt. norms.
Educational Qualification: Candidate should be graduate in any stream from any recognized university.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in exam and Interview .The final selection will be based on the Interview.
Application Fee: Candidates those belonging to Unreserved category and OBC will have to pay the fee of Rs.125/-(Exam fee Rs 100/- +online processing fee Rs 25/-) Rs. 65/- (Exam fee Rs. 40/- + Rs 25 processing fee) for SC& ST, Rs 25/- (online processing fee) for PH category in the form of E- challan in any branch of the State Bank of India in All over India or Punjab National Bank.
Official website: www.uppsc.up.nic.in
How to Apply:
- Candidates must have scanned copies of photograph & signature.
- Now Log on to official website at www.uppsc.up.nic.in
- Click on the All Notification/ Advertisements
- Read all the instruction carefully.
- Click on the post on which you want to apply and select.
- Click on “Candidate Registration”. Fill all the details.
- Submit the Application Form.
- Registration slip[ with unique registration no. will be appeared
- Take print out of the slip.
- Generate Echallan and submit the fee.
- After filing the fee now again click on application form and fill 2nd
- After filling all the details now upload photograph and signature.
- Fill all the details.
- The print out of the form for future use.
- Starting Date of submission of Online Application: 11-01-2016
- Last date of Submission of Online Application: 11-02-2016