Army Public School Recruitment 2016 APS 8000 TGT PGT PRT Posts Apply Online, AWES Teacher 2016 Online Application Form – The Indian Army Education Society or APS released the application form for Army Public School Teacher Jobs 2016 for 8000 TGT PGT PRT Posts. All the candidates who are interested in Army Public School Teacher can check their eligibility and apply online AWES Army School 2016 Application Form which is available from 17th August 2016 and end on 13 September 2016 which is last date of online application form. We are here to provide you direct link for Army Public School Recruitment 2016 to fill up 8000 TGT PGT PRT Teacher Posts.
Army Public School Recruitment 2016
Army Public Schools (APS) are administered and managed by local Army authorities and affiliated to CBSE through Army Welfare Education Society(AWES). There are 137 Army Public Schools (APS) located in various Cantonments and Military Stations across
APS 8000 TGT PGT PRT Posts Apply Online
Exam Authority – Army Welfare Education Society (AWES)
Exam Date – 26 – 27 Nov 2016 (Tentative).
Categories – PGT/TGT/PRT
Exam Mode – On-line.
Exam Centres – Select Cities/towns across India
Selection Process –
Stage 1 – Screening Exam
Stage II – Interview.
Stage III – Evaluation of Teaching skills and computer proficiency
(b) Age – As on 01 April 2016:-
(i) Fresh Candidates – Below 40 years (except for NCR schools where TGT/PRT should be < 29 yrs and PGT < 36 years)
(ii) Experienced Candidates – Below 57 years
Army Public School Screening Online Exam Fee Rs 600/-( non refundable)
Army Public School Screening Online Exam Pattern
COMBINED SELECTION SCREENING EXAMINATION : 2016 is conducted in online mode on 26 and 27 November 2016 in Objective Format
APS PGT/TGT 2016 Exam Pattern
APS PRT 2016 Exam Pattern
- Scores will be normalized to 100.
- There will be negative marking.1/4 marks will be deducted fro each wrong answer.
- Parts A & B will be will be available together and the candidates have freedom to Answer questions in the order in which they prefer.
- To qualify for a post, the candidate must score minimum 50 % marks in each part.
How to apply for Army Public Schools(APS) 2016 Application Form
Candidates are expected to register ON-LINE for the screening exam by logging onto the Registration Portal http://aps-csb.in The registration portal will be open from -17 August 2016 to 13September 2016. Candidates can register from 9AM on 17/8/2016 to 5PM on 13/09/2016. Thereafter the portal will be closed for registration.Canddates need to follow some step to apply online one by one.
- Log onto the web-site http://aps-csb.in and study the detailed instructions for Registration that will be available on the portal.
- Fill up the personal information or the application form.
- The system will then ask the candidates to pay the exam fee ON-LINE. Payment options are Debit/Credit Cards/ Net banking/Bank Challan.
- After payment of fee, the candidates will be asked by the system to attached following documents :-
(i) Photographs and signatures
(ii) Proof of date of birth
(iii) Certificates of academic qualifications.
- Once registration is completed, the candidates will get a confirmation that you have successfully registered yourself. Candidates will also be informed through e-mail and SMS regarding the same.
Registration – 17 August to 13 September 2016.
Admit Card Released Date – 15 November 2016
Exam Date – 26 & 27 November 2016
Publication of Result – 15 December 2016
AWES Army Public School Recruitment 2016 Admit Card
The Admit Cards will be available ON-LINE. Candidates may download and print the same. The same should be produced for gaining entry to the Exam Centre. Candidates are advised to read the instructions appended to the Admit Cards carefully.
AWES Army Public School 2016 Score Card
The Score Cards of successful candidates will be available on the Registration Portal after the exam which the candidates may download and laminate. The card will be valid for life provided the candidate takes up teaching position in any CBSE recognized school within 3 years of issue of Score Card.
AWES Army Public School Past Years’ Question Papers Past five years’ question papers are available for which desirous candidates have to demand by logging onto to the appropriate link on the Registration Portal http://aps-csb.in and making payment on-line. Once you have made payment successfully, you need to login after 24 hours and your paper(s) will be available for download.