BIS Admit Card 2017 Assistant Clerk Stenographer Technician Hall Ticket at bis.org.in – Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) is going to conduct the exam for the post of assistant clerk, stenographer, Technicians etc. The written exam will be held on 21 February 2017. So the candidates who have applied earlier are waiting eagerly for Admit Card.
BIS 2017 Admit Card for Assistant Clerk Stenographer Technician Exam
Bureau of Indian Standards is going to recruit various vacancies for the aspirants who want to work under the department. A huge number of candidates apply for the exam. The online application was started from 12th January 2017. Now the candidates are eagerly waiting for the Admit card. BIS is going to take exam on 15ht February 2017. So the Admit card will be available very soon. Bureau of Indian Standard was constituted in 1986 by the Government of India under the Ministry of Consumer Affairs, Food and Public Distribution.
- BIS will shortlist the candidates who are eligible.
- Next step will be written exam.
- After the exam, Bureau will go for Personal Interview. THOSE CANDIDATE QUALIFY THE Personal Interview will be selected.
BIS Stenographer UDC Hall Ticket Details
Name of Organization: Bureau of Indian Standard
Exam Name: BIS UDC Exam2017
Total Posts: 118
Division of Posts:
- Technical Assistant(Lab) : 42 posts
- Upper Division Clerk: 25 Posts
- Junior Stenographer: 23 Posts
- Senior Technician: 17 posts
- Stenographer : 11 posts
- Date of Exam: 21st February 2017
- Category: Admit Card
- Official website: www.bis.org.in
For More detail Stay Connected wiith Resultview.in
|SSC JOBS||GOVERNMENT JOBS||Recruitment Form|
|Railway Jobs||UPSC Exam||police job|
|Bank jobs||Defense job||Jobs in Tamil Nadu|