Delhi CET Application Form 2017, Delhi CET Notification 2017, Exam Date – Delhi CET 2017 Online Registration will start in 20 march 2017. Candidates who are waiting for Delhi Polytechnic entrance exam application form can check all detail here on this page. if you are looking for Delhi Polytechnic programme admission then you are on right place here we are discussing about Delhi Polytechnic 2017 notification, application form, last date, procedure, eligibility, application fees, exam pattern, exam date. Candidates please note that before applying for Delhi CET 2017 check their eligibility for test 1, test 2, test 3 and test 4.
- Click on “Apply for Common Entrance Test-2017” for applying for one of the test of your choice.
- Click on the test you want to apply after seeing the test details of your choice
- After selecting the test of your choice the above windows opens and follow three simple steps to fill the form. a. Fill the Registration form b. Upload Images i.e Photo, Signature, Thumb impression c. Pay the Examination Fee
Delhi CET 2017 Application Fees
The fee (in Indian Rupees) for CET-2017 is Rs 400/- + Rs 15/- bank charges + Rs 3/- (service tax).
Delhi CET 2017 Eligibility Criteria
the first step to apply the application form is check eligibility we are here to provide you the Delhi CET 2017 Eligibility
Delhi CET 2017 Test 1 – Candidates must be 10th with English, Math and Science
Delhi CET 2017 Test 2 – Candidates must be 12th with 45% marks
Delhi CET 2017 Test 3 – Candidates must be 12th with Hindi or Sanskrit
Delhi CET 2017 Test 4 – Candidates must be 12th with CBSE Board Only
Delhi CET 2017 Important Dates
Exam conducting authority – Directorate of Training and Technical Education
Exam Name – Common Entrance Test
Delhi CET 2017 Exam Date – First week of June 2017
Delhi CET 2017 Admit card Date –
Delhi CET 2017 Application Date -20 March 2017
Delhi CET 2017 Application Last Date – 20 April 2017
Delhi CET 2017 Official website – cetdelhi.nic.in
Delhi Polytechnic Entrance Exam 2017 Application Form
The Department is going to invite the Delhi CET 2017 Application Form and released the Delhi CET 2017 Notification so candidates who are interested to to apply for Delhi CET 2017 Application form can apply directly from this page or official website of Delhi CET which is cetdelhi.nic.in go and find the link. Every year Department conducts various Delhi Common entrance test for admission in various technical and non technical courses like medical, dental, engineering and other courses now going to declare Delhi CET 2017 Notification and application form.
How to apply for Delhi CET 2017 Application Form
- First of all candidates need to open official website cetdelhi.nic.in
- Find link for apply online
- Click on link and fill the required detail
- Click on submit
- Take print out of application form for future reference.
Aadhar number of the candidate is mandatory for online submission of application form for CET-2017
- Aadhar number of the candidate is mandatory for online submission of application form for CET-2017.
- Candidates are advised to go through the Information Bulletin carefully and acquaint themselves with all requirements in respect to fill-up the application form for CET-2017
- It will be the sole responsibility of the candidate to make sure that he/she is eligible to apply and fulfils all the conditions prescribed for the admission.
- If ineligibility of the candidate is detected at any stage, before or after the examination/declaration of results, or during any stage of the course, his/her candidature/admission will be cancelled without any notice. Disciplinary action will be taken against him/her and entire fee will also be forfeited.
- Separate application forms are to be filled for each Test. Only one application shall be allowed per candidate per test.
- Candidate shall download admit card in duplicate with instructions and check that all details provided by him/her are correct and if any problem, please contact helpdesk at Integrated Institute of Technology Dwaraka Delhi.
- The fee (in Indian Rupees) for CET-2017 is Rs 400/- + Rs 15/- bank charges + Rs 3/- (service tax).
- The fee once paid will not be refunded (full or partial) under any circumstances.
- Multiple payments of fees will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Mode of CET- 2017 Fees submission a) The fee may be submitted either by any credit/debit card/ net banking/e-wallet/SBI Buddy/Cashless payment/ e-challan. b) The fee may be submitted by e-challan in any branch of Corporation Bank in India. c) In case of fee submission through e-wallet charges (if any) are to be borne by the candidate.
- Only one application shall be allowed per candidate per test.