Gujarat Postal Circle 413 MTS Admit Card 2017 is available online for written exam which is going to conduct held in April 2017 So all the candidates who applied for Gujarat Multi Tasking Staff posts online at their official website can download their India Post Gujarat MTS posts Admit card 2017 by entering application number and date of birth.
Gujarat Postal Circle Admit Card 2017, Postman Mail Guard Hall Ticket @gujpostexam.gov.in Gujarat Postal Circle Admit Card 2017, GJ Postman/Mail Guard Admit Card, Gujarat Postal Circle Postman/Mail Guard Hall Ticket. Gujarat Postal Circle release the admit card of written exam for post of Postman and Mail Guard on official website gujpostexam.gov.in. All the candidates who applied for Gujarat Post Office Recruitment 2017 can download here Gujarat Postal Circle admit card by entering application number and date of birth. Gujarat Postal Circle Publish the official notification for Postman/ Mail Guard to fill up 1242 vacancies. A lot of candidates applied for Gujarat Post Office Recruitment 2017 now they are waiting for admit card for written examination which is going to held on 29th January 2017 in online mode. We are here to provide you direct link for Gujarat postman Admit card 2017 to appear for online examination. Without Gujarat Postal Circle Admit Card 2017 candidates will not allow to enter in the examination hall. So this is good news for all the candidates who are waiting for Gujarat Postal Circle Admit card for Postman & MailGuard exam which is available now at official website and direct link is also available below.without admit card candidates will not get entry in the examination hall.
Gujarat Postal Circle Admit Card 2017
- 1 Gujarat Postal Circle Admit Card 2017
- 2 Gujarat Postal Circle Postman & Mail Guard Admit Card 2017
- 3 Gujarat Postal Circle Syllabus and Exam Pattern
- 4 Gujarat Postal Circle Qualifying Marks – Gen, SC, ST, OBC
- 5 Gujarat Postal Circle Selection Process
- 6 How to download Gujarat Postal Circle Admit Card 2017
Exam Authority: Gujarat Postal Circle
Number of Posts: 1242 vacancies
Postman – 1220 vacancies
Mail Guard – 22 vacancies
Post Name: Postman/Mail Guard
Official Website: gujpostexam.gov.in
Exam Date: 29th January 2017
Admit Card Status: released
Exam Mode: Online
Gujarat Postal Circle Postman & Mail Guard Admit Card 2017
Gujarat Postal Circle Department is a government operated system which is controlled by ministry of communication and IT department of posts.A large number of employee working in Gujarat Postal Circle which is one our of indian posts circle. A headquarter of Gujarat Postal Circle is located at Khanpur, Ahmadabad. Gujarat Postal Circle Department provide the facility of To provide high quality mail, parcel and related services in India and throughout the world to be recognized as an efficient and excellent organisation exceeding the expectations of the customers, employees and the society. every year Gujarat Postal Circle Department release the recruitment notification for various post such as Postman/Mail guard Recently Gujarat Postal Circle Department release the official notification for recruitment of 22 Mail Guard and 1220 Postman Cadre in different divisions. Candidates who are 10th pass can apply for Direct Recruitment to the Cadre of Postman/Mailguard 2016. As now application process is over candidates are looking for admit card which is available online candidates can download them and carry printout of Gujarat Postal Circle Admit Card 2017.
Gujarat Postal Circle Syllabus and Exam Pattern
- Gujarat Postal Circle Postman MailGuard aptitude Test having total 100 marks.
- Its is having 4 parts. General knowledge, Mathematics, English and Regional Language (Gujarati)
- Each of these parts will carry 25 marks with 25 Questions.
- Exam duration is 2 hours (120 minutes)
- There is no negative marking
- The part A and B of the aptitude test will be in bilingual i.e. English & Gujarati.
Gujarat Postal Circle Qualifying Marks – Gen, SC, ST, OBC
The Qualifying marks in each part and aggregate
For General Category: minimum qualifying marks is 10 marks in each part and 40% in aggregate
For OBC Category: Minimum 9 marks in each part and 37% in aggregate.
For SC/ST category: Minimum 8 marks in each part and 33% in aggregate.
Gujarat Postal Circle Selection Process
The Selection will be purely on merit basis which is prepared on the basis of marks obtained in aptitude test separately for each category.
- If two or more candidates secure equal marks in Aptitude test and they are standing in the last position in the merit list than it is clearly stated that the candidate senior in age will be considered for selection.
- If two or more candidates secure equal marks in aptitude test and they are standing in the last position in the merit list and their age are also the same, then candidate who secured higher percentage in the matriculation will be considered for selection. A common merit list for the whole Gujarat
Circle shall be prepared in respect of all categories of vacancies put together.
How to download Gujarat Postal Circle Admit Card 2017
Candidates who are looking for Gujarat Postal Circle Admit Card 2017 need to follow below given steps to download the admit card.
- First of all candidates need to open official website.
- Find link for Gujarat Postal Circle Admit Card 2017
- Enter regisatrion number and date of birth.
- Click on submit the admit card will appear on screen
- Take Pritout of Gujarat Postal Circle Admit Card 2017
Candidates can share this article on facebook, whatsapp, google plus and twitter to help other friends
Stay connected with us at http://www.resultview.in/