KEA DCET 2017 Answer Key, Karnataka Diploma CET Cut off – The Answer Key of Diploma CET-2017 will be available online after exam on 3 July 2017. Karnataka Examinations Authority successfully conducted the common entrance test for admission to 2nd Year/ 3rd Semester Engineering Course and for first year Architecture Courses in the State of Karnataka.
KEA DCET 2017 Provisional Answer Keys
The provisional Answer Keys of all the subjects of Diploma Common Entrance Test -2017 which was held on 03-07-2017 is published.Objections, if any, should be submitted with justification through e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org (mail should be titled as DCET-2017 – Objection – Subject Name) on or before 08-07-2017 before 5.30 pm. While submitting the objections the subject, version code and question number should clearly be mentioned. Objections without justifications will not be considered.
provisional Answer Keys
|01. Civil Engineering|
|02. Chemical Engineering / Polymer Technology|
|03. Computer Science and Engg / Information Science Engg.|
|04. Environmental Engg. / Public Health Engg. / Water Tech / Health Sciences|
|05. Textile Technology|
|06. Electrical and Electronics Engineering|
|07. Electronics and Communication Engineering|
|08. Mechanical Engineering|
|09. Aeronautical Engineering|
|10. Mining Engineering|
|11. Ceramics Technology|
A lot of candidates appeared for KEA DCET 2017 written examination now they are looking for answer key which is available now. The KEA DCET 2017 Question Paper having total 180 marks having subjects:
- Applied Science
- Applied Mathematics
- Engineering (All Courses)
Exam Date – 3 July 2017
Timing – 10AM to 1PM
Total Marks – 180
Exam Authority – Karnataka Examinations Authority
Exam Name – Karnataka Diploma CET
KEA DCET Result – Declred
Answer key – Released
KEA DCET 2017 Answer Key by Coaching institutes
A lot of candidates appeared for KEA DCET 2017 now they are looking for answer key which is officially released later but many coaching institutes which provide coaching for Karnataka Diploma CET will publish answer key for all set on their website for all set and We are here to provide you PDF file of Karnataka Diploma CET 2017 Answer key on this page. The KEA DCET Answer Key helps candidates to know their expected marks and result. For more detail you can visit at http://kea.kar.nic.in/
KEA DCET 2017 Provisional Answer Key – 5 July 2017
KEA DCET 2017 Final Answer Key – 12 July 2017
Civil Engineering Answer Keys
Chemical Engineering / Polymer Technology Answer Keys
Computer Science and Engg / Information Science Engg. Answer Keys
Environmental Engg. / Public Health Engg. / Water Tech / Health Sciences Answer Keys
Textile Technology Answer Keys
Electrical and Electronics Engineering Answer Keys
Electronics and Communication Engineering Answer Keys
Mechanical Engineering Answer Keys
Aeronautical Engineering Answer Keys
Mining Engineering Answer Keys
Ceramics Technology Answer Keys
Biotechnology Answer Keys
KEA Diploma CET 2017 Editing Option
The editing option will be enabled from 04-07-2017 to 08-07-2017 for all the fields entered by candidates in the online application form. The candidates can modify the required changes as per their eligibility. Once modification is undertaken the saved changes will be considered for further process as per Government norms
KEA Diploma CET 2017 Document verification Schedule
Document verification for eligible Diploma CET-2017 applicants will be held as per the following schedule. Candidates need bring their original documents for verification for any of KEA’s 15 Helpline centre detailed in KEA Website http://kea.kar.nic.in
|DATE||CATEGORY||TYPE OF VERIFICATION (FOR BOTH DAY AND EVENING COLLEGES)||PLACE|
|13-07-2017||DEFENCE, EX-DEFENCE, CAPF, EX-CAPF||SUBMSSIION OF ORIGINAL SPECIAL CATEGORY CERTIFICATES FROM 11.00 AM ONWARDS||
KARNATAKA EXAMINATIONS AUTHORITY 18TH CROSS, SAMPIGE ROAD, MALLESHWARAM, BANGALORE.
|14-07-2017||N.C.C.||DOCUMENT VERIFICATION FROM 11.00 A.M. ONWARDS|
|15-07-2017||PHYSICALLY DISABLED||MEDICAL EXAMINATION FROM 11.00 A.M. ONWARDS|
|15-07-2017||SPORTS||DOCUMENT VERIFICATION FROM 11.00 A.M. ONWARDS (ONLY NATIONAL LEVEL AND ABOVE)|
- Verification of original documents for all disciplines will be done as indicated above for candidates belonging to General Merit, Reserved Categories and other special categories in any of the 15 assigned Helpline Centre. For above, schedule, No individual intimation will be sent to the eligible rank holders regarding the date and time of Verification process. Verification will not be done after the scheduled date. Candidates have to produce all original documents in support of their claim for verification.
- Visit http://kea.kar.nic.in for list of Helpline centres.
- Only Horanadu and Gadinadu Kannadiga candidates should attend the documents verification Bangalore centre only as per their ranks.
- Candidates have to be personally present in the Helpline Centre as per the above schedule for document verification.
- The seat allotment will be done based on OPTIONS entered by the eligible candidates and on the basis of merit / rank in Diploma CET-2017.
- The candidate should compulsorily bring all necessary original documents (along with one set of attested photocopies) in support of their claim when they come for verification without fail on the notified date. If any candidate fails to produce any of the original documents / certificates / marks card on the day of verification, such candidate’s documents will not be verified and they will not complete their registration process and subsequently will not be considered for eligibility to exercise their options
KEA DCET 2017 Seat Matrix
The Result of KEA DCET 2017 will be released on 12 July 2017 after 5 PM. KEA DCET 2017 Display of Seat Matrix and Fee Structure – for all disciplines. KEA DCET Mock Allotment Results 2017 -26july 2017 after 11.00 a.m
How to download KEA DCET 2017 Answer Key
To Download Answer Key Candidates need to follow some steps:
- Candidates need to open official website
- Find link for KEA DCET 2017 Answer Key
- Download Answer Key of KEA DCET 2017
- Match their Answers
- Get their Expected Result.
For More detail Stay Connected wiith Resultview.in
|SSC JOBS||GOVERNMENT JOBS||Recruitment|
|Railway Jobs||UPSC Exam||police job|
|Bank jobs||Defense job||Jobs in Tamil Nadu|