|Authority Name||MP Postal Circle|
|Post Name||Gramin Dak Sevak GDS|
|Number of Posts||1859|
|Application Form start Date||3 April 2017|
|Application Form End Date||2 May 2017|
Educational qualification – The candidate should pass 10th standard from approved state boards by the respective State Govt. / Central Govt. The candidate should have computer knowledge and will be required to furnish basic computer training certificate
Age Limit – The minimum and maximum age for the purpose of engagement to Gramin Dak Sevaks posts shall be between 18 and 40 years as on the last date of submission of application through online.
Application Fees –
- Applicant of category OC/OBC Male should pay a fee of Rs. 100/- (Rupees one hundred) at any Head Post Office. Candidate who requires to make the payment has to visit any Head Post Office to make the payment. For making the payment candidate should inform Registration Number at the PO Counter.
- However, fee payment is exempted for all Female and SC/ST candidates. They may apply online directly through the provided link in the Website.
Selection Process –
- Selection will be made as per the automatic generated merit list as per the rules based on the candidates online submitted applications.
- No weightage will be given for higher educational qualification. Only marks obtained in 10th standard of approved Boards aggregated to percentage to the accuracy of 4 decimals will be the criteria for finalizing the selection. Passing of all the subjects as per the respective approved board norms is mandatory for taking candidate into account for calculating the merit.
- In case candidates get the same marks, the merit order would be taken as DOB(higher age as merit), ST female, SC female, OBC female, UR female, ST Male, SC Male, OBC male, UR male.
MP Post Office Recruitment 2016 Madhya Pradesh 374 Postman Mail Guard Vacancies
The MADHYA Pradesh Postman Vacancies has been declared by the department. The candidates are eagerly waiting for the vacancies. It is the best opportunity for the candidates. It is the Advertisement No. Rectt/2-6/MTS/2011/Ch.III has given the announcement. Candidates one who is interested and eligible can apply on line. The candidates who want to apply can get all the information from the official website at www.dopmp.com. Authorities are going to fill 3784 posts through the advertisement . The vacancies are only for MP CIRCLE posts.
Madhya Pradesh Postman Vacancies Details
Indian Postal Department Madhya Pradesh is the one of the post department from the 22 Postal circle. It is the oldest postal circle in the India and working under the central Government. The duty of the department to send the Post from one place to another in all over India. The Organizatio started working in India on April 1st 1774. The circle manages the day-to-day functioning of various Head Post offices, Sub-Post offices and Branch Post Offices. This postal circles work with various departments of posts, which is a part of Ministry of Telecommunications and Information Technology of the Government of India. Now The department is going to open ATM facility to their customer. It also provides saving services to customers. The headquarter of the India post is located at New Delhi.
MP Postal Circle Vacancies online 2016
Postman and Mail guards vacancies for Madhya Pradesh circle are available. Then candidate who are interested can apply on Lina at www.dopmp.com. All the information are available on the web portal. The candidates who want to apply for the MP Railway Service Mail Recruitment 2016 must pass 10th class from the any recognized board. The candidates age should bebetween 18 to 27 yeatrs. The age relaxations would be provided according to the reservation policies. The candidates who will perform well in the written exam will be selected for the next round . The final selection will be based on the marks of the written exam and interview.
Name of the organization: Madhya Pradesh Postal Department
Official site: www.dopmp.in
Job Role: Postman & Mail Guard
Advertisement No: Rectt/2-6/MTS/2011/Ch.III
Job Location: Madhya Pradesh
Job Category: Government
MP Postal Department Jobs Info
Postman – 367
Mail Guard – 7
How to Apply for MP Postal Vacancies
- The candidates will have to go on to the official webpage at dopmp.com.
- Click on the news and event.
- Search the link for Application Process.
- Open the application form. Fill all the required details in the application from.
- Submit the form
- Now take the print out of the form.