NDA 2 Application Form 2016 -UPSC NDA &NA (I) Notification 2016- Apply Online for 375 Defense & Naval Academy Posts Union Public Service Commission has released the notification to conduct the exam for NDA& NA)(I) 2016 for the recruitment for Indian Navy, Army , Air force etc. NDA 2 2016 Exam registration is started form the 2nd January 2016. So the candidates who want to fill the form can fill online from before 29th January 2016. The exam will be held in April 2016. Candidates can check details regarding Exam, Application Form, and eligibility below:
NDA 2Exam will be conducted in the month of April. Candidates can check the details about the exam.
UPSC NDA& NA(I) Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 375
NDA 2 Exam Name of Posts
- National DEFENCE Academy(NDA): 320 POSTS
- Army:208 posts
- Navy:42 posts
- Air Force:70 posts
- Naval Academy ( 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme): 55 posts
The Candidates should not born earlier than 02-07-1997 and not later than 01-07-2000. After this Age candidate will not be considered.
: The candidates who have passed 12th from any recognized board can apply. The candidates who have passed 12th with Physics and Math can apply for Air Force and Naval Academy.
The candidates will be selected on the performance of written exam, Psychological Test, Intelligence & Personality Test and SSB.
Candidates have to pay Rs. 100/- in the form of cash ina th branch of SBI. Candidates can also use net banking facility to do the payment. Fee relaxation is for various categories are available.
How to Apply
Eligible candidate can apply on the authorized website www.upsconline.nic.in from 02-01-2016 to 29-01-2016 by 11:59 pm. The candidates should retain the photocopy of the online application form for the future use.
Instructions for Applying Online:
- Candidates should scan the signatures and photographs before filling the application form.
- Now Log onto official website upsconline.nic.in
- Click on “Online Application for Various Examinations of UPSC”.
- Now select the post for which you want to apply.
- Fill all the mandatory data.
- After completing the form a unique registration no. will be generated.
- Now pay the fee and revisit the website.
- Select the Next Part.
- Fill all the Mandatory Details in the form
- Click on submit button and now take printout of the form for the future
|SSC JOBS||GOVERNMENT JOBS||Recruitment Form|
|Railway Jobs||UPSC Exam||police job|
|Bank jobs||Defense job||Jobs in Tamil Nadu|