Punjab Revenue! Patwari Recruitment 2016, Apply for 2084 Vacancies at punjabrevenue.nic.in – Punjab Revenue Department released the notification for the post of 2084 Posts of Revenue Patwari. All the candidates who are interested to apply the Punjab Revenue Patwari Recruitment can apply online as application form is available now from 13 September 2016 to 4 October 2016 which is last date to apply so candidates must fill Online Application form before 4th October 2016 and Last Date for depositing the Application fees by system generated Bank Challan is 6 October 2016.
Punjab Patwari Recruitment 2016 – Revenue Patwari, Canal Patwari
A lot of candidates from Punjab is waiting for Punjab Patwari Recruitment 2016 now Punjab Revenue Patwari Notification has been released on 10 September 2016 with EMPLOYMENT NOTICE NO. L-2/5-131/7002. Eligible candidates can apply the Punjab Revenue Patwari and Canal Patwari Online applications from 13 September 2016 to 4 October 2016. Before apply for online application form candidates must need to know the eligibility criteria so read all information below – age limit, eligibility criteria, Punjab Patwari examination is likely to be conducted in the month of October/November, 2016
Revenue Patwari – 1227
Canal Patwari – 857
Important date –
Punjab Patwari Application Form Start Date – 13 September 2016
Punjab Patwari Application Form End Date – 4 October 2016
Punjab Patwari depositing the Application fees by system generated Bank Challan Form – 6 October 2016
Punjab Revenue! Patwari Recruitment 2016 Eligibility Criteria
- Nationality – Candidates must be citizen of India or Sikkim or Nepal or Bhutan
- Age Limit – candidates must be aged between 21 to 37 Years as on 1st January 2016. The upper age limit for a Punjab Government, Other State Government or the Government of India employee may be relaxed up to 45 years. The upper age limit for widows, divorcees and certain other categories of married Women are 40 years. Scheduled Castes and Backward Classes of Punjab age limit may be relaxed up to 5 years as per Punjab Government. Age relaxation in upper age limit, upto 10 years is available to the disabled persons of Punjab.
- Educational Qualification – The applicant should possess a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university. Possesses at least 120 Hours’ Course with working experience in the use of Personal Computer or Information Technology in Office Productivity Applications or Desktop Publishing Applications from a recognized institution or a reputed institution, which is ISO 9001 certified. He must have passed matriculation with Punjabi as one of the subject or its equivalent level.
Punjab Revenue! Patwari Exam Application Fees
Candidates can check here application fess category wise which is given below Examination fee deposited by means other than Bank Challan in any branch of the HDFC Bank.
- a) General – Rs.800/-
- b) SC/BC/PHC/Ex-Serviceman of Punjab – Rs.400/-
Revenue Patwari Pay Scale -Pay Scale of Rs. 10300-34800 + Rs. 3200/- Grade Pay
Canal Patwari Pay Scale – Pay Scale of Rs. 10300-34800 + Rs. 3200/- Grade Pay
Punjab Revenue Patwari Vacancies – District wise, Category wise
Punjab Canal Patwari Vacancies – District wise
Punjab Patwari Recruitment 2016 Selection Procedure
Candidates will be selected on the basis of merit which is prepared by exam authority which is based on the marks of candidates in written exam. All candidates will take the Written Test, which will be conducted at the examination centres located at any district of Punjab State.
Punjab Revenue! Patwari Exam Pattern
The Written Test will be Objective Type having 100 mutiple choice questions. Exam duration is 2 hours. the written exam question paper will be both in English and Punjabi.
Number of Question from each subject is given below
- General Knowledge 15
- Mental Ability 20
- Arithmetic Skills (a) Mensuration -15 (b) Accounts -10
- English Language 5
- Punjabi Language 5
- Computers/Information Technology 15
- Agriculture 10
- Punjab History and Culture 5
Total Marks – 100
Note – There will be negative marking in multiple choice questions. For every wrong answer, 1/4th mark would be deducted. The question(s) not attempted will receive no credit or discredit.
Punjab Revenue! Patwari Recruitment 2016, Apply for 2084 Vacancies at punjabrevenue.nic.in
Before apply for Punjab Revenue Patwari Recruitment 2016 candidates need to read all Instructions carefully before filling up Online Application Form.
- First of all candidates need to open official website Go to the website http://punjabrevenue.nic.in
- Find link for Punjab Revenue! Patwari Recruitment 2016.
- candidate can complete the online application form by using his/her login credentials.Re-Check that all details are filled correctly. Click on the link ‘GENERATE BANK CHALLAN’ under ‘Application Fee’ and take a print out of the challan form.
- Click on submit and take printout of application form