Tamil nadu SET Application Form, TNSET Notification – TNSET 2018 application form is available now from 20 January 2018.Tamilnadu State Eligibility Test is conducted On behalf of UGC, Mother Teresa Women’s University, Kodaikanal (MTWU) for the eligibility for Assistant Professor in Tamil Nadu universities and colleges. MTWU will conduct TNSET-2018 in 25 subjects at 16 selected Centers of Examination spread across the state. TNSET- 2018 will be held on 21 Feb 2018. Candidates can apply for Tamil nadu SET Application Form from 20 Jan 2018 to 10 Feb 2018. Candidates can apply directly from this page. Tamil nadu SET 2018 Test consist of 3 papers. All the 3 papers are of objective type whihc is held on 21 feb 2018
How to apply for TNSET 2018 Application form
- Candidates must apply online for TNSET-2018 on MTWU. before applying candidates must possess the scanned images of Photograph and Signature in JPG format of minimum 4kb to 40 kb.
- After filling all the details for applying online for TNSET- 2018 the candidates have to select the option of payment of examination fee either by credit/debit card or through e-challan generated during the online filling of the application form
- The candidates are required to bring a photo identity card along with their printout of online admission card on the day of examination.
- Please note that Fee submitted through any other mode like Money Order,Demand Draft, IPO etc. will be summarily rejected.
- In other to avoid last minute rush, the candidates are advised to apply early enough.
TNSET 2018 Important Date
Submission of Online Application form – 20 Jan 2018
Last Date for applying – 10 Feb 2018
Exam Date – 21 Feb 2018
Tamil nadu SET 2018 Test consist of 3 papers. All the 3 papers are of objective type which is held on 21 feb 2018
Note – No applications can be submitted after the last date 10 Feb 2018
|SSC JOBS||GOVERNMENT JOBS||Recruitment Form|
|Railway Jobs||UPSC Exam||police job|
|Bank jobs||Defense job||Jobs in Tamil Nadu|