UIEO Answer Key 2016 – The Answer Key of UIEO 2016 is available online for all the candidates who appeared for written examination on 17 November 2016 from class 2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9 and 10 all the candidates who applied for Unified International English Olympiad 2016 can check here Answer Key in PDf Format. Assessment of one’s language skills is the key to identifying and measuring educational achievement.UIEO’s efforts to present our students with all encompassing assessment that will place them at the threshold of easier learning and mastering the language of the world in the easiest way in the shortest time possible.
UIEO 2016 Eligibility Criteria
Student of classes 2, 3,4,5,6,7,8,9 & 10 are eligible to participate in this examination.
UIEO Exam Date – 17 November 2016
Exam Time – 11 AM to 12 Noon
Last Date of receiving applications – 30 September 2016
UIEO Exam Fees – Rs. 120
UIEO Exam Pattern 2017
There will be a different question paper for each class. All the questions are of the objective-type with no negative marking for wrong answers.
UIEO Syllabus 2016
UIEO question papers are more class specific than syllabus specific. Unified International English Olympiad question papers are suitable for students following CBSE / ICSE / ISC and various other State Board syllabi.
- the UIEO top 3 rankers in each class will be awarded a Tablet PC + Memento + Medal.
- Next UIEO 7 rankers of each class (Ranks 4-10) will be awarded a cash prize of Rs. 1000 each.
- Next 15 rankers of each class (Ranks 11-25) of classes II-X will be awarded a cash prize of Rs. 500 each.
Best Participation School:
Certificate of Appreciation will be presented to all the schools which forward more than 100 applications.
- ANDHRA PRADESH
- NEW DELHI
- KARNATAKA, KERALA
- TAMIL NADU
- HIMACHAL PRADESH, JAMMU, PUNJAB,
- BIHAR, JHARKHAND
- UTTAR PRADESH, UTTARANCHAL
- ALL Union Territories
- MADHYA PRADESH, CHATTISGARH
- MAHARASHTRA, GOA
- WEST BENGAL, ORISSA
- ASSAM, MEGHALAYA, MIZORAM, NAGALAND, SIKKIM, TRIPURA MANIPUR, ARUNCHAL PRADESH
- NCR EXCLUDING DELHI,
How to Apply for UIEO 2016
- Please send a single consolidated Demand Draft for the exam fee of all the students appearing for the UIEO from your school.
- D.D. should be drawn in favour of UNIFIED COUNCIL payable at HYDERABAD.
- Frame the list of students in the given format (preferably typed and send it to our address along with the D.D by Courier Service/Register post / Speed Post.
- For further details please send a mail (email@example.com) / write a letter for complete information brochure of Unified International English Olympiad.
Note: Venue of the UIEO will be respective schools only. There is no open center facility for above examination. So we do not accept individual applications forms for UIEO-2015. Students are requested to apply through respective schools only.
For further details please teacher-in-charge in your school.
UNIFIED INTERNATIONAL ENGLISH OLYMPIAD 2016 – Key