UP Police Recruitment 2017- Apply Online for 34716 Male & Female Posts -Uttar Pardesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board(UPPRPB) has announced the vacancies for male and female constables for General duty. Aspirants were waiting for the constable vacancies. Uttar Pardesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board(UPPRPB), Lucknow has announced 28916 Male constable and 5800 Female constables. The physical Test criteria is different for Male and Female.Eligible candidates can apply online from 18-01-2016 to 17-02-2016.
UP Police Aarakshi Vacancies 2016
Total No. of posts: 28916
Name of the posts:
- Police Constable(Male):23200 posts
Name of Category:
1 Unreserved:11600 posts
- OBC: 1543 posts
- SC:4872 posts
- ST: 464 posts
- Constable PSC Male: 5716 posts
Name of categories:
- Unreserved :2858 posts
- OBC:1543 posts
- SC: 1201 posts
- ST:114 posts
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 18 to 22 years as on 1-7-2015. Although age relaxation is for SC/ST and OBC are different. 5 years age relaxation is for SC/ST and 3 year age relaxation for OBC candidates.
Educational Qualification: The candidate should be 10th/12th pass fom any recognized board or university .
UP Police Constable (Male) Selection Process:
Uttar pardesh Police Selection process areas follows:
- Academic Merit
- Physical Efficiency Test.
- Document Verification & Medical Examination
Academic Merit: Academic Merit will be based on 10th and 12th marks. For 10th maximum marks will be counted as 100. For 12th maximum marks wil include 200 marks. So, total marks will be 300 and the merit will be made through these marks.
- Physical Efficiency Test: The candidates have to run for 4.8 KM in 27 minutes. If the candidates complete the race in 27 minute , the candidate will get 200 marks. SO the final merit will be made through all the marks which aspirant get.
- Document Verification & Medical Examination: Those candidates who clear the Physical Effiency Test will be called for the document verification and Medical examination.
- Document Verification: Candidates will be shortlisted on the total marks obtained from the physical effiency test .
- Medical Examination: After shortlisting the candidate , those found crrect will be called for the Medical examination by Medical council.
Minimum Height Required:
- For UR/OBC/SC—— 168 cm
- For ST 160 cm
Minimum Chest Required:
- For UR/SC/OBC 79 cm with the expansion of 5cm(79 to 84cm)
- For ST 77 cm with the expansion of 5 cm (77 to 82 cm)
Candidates have to pay 200/- for all the categories . No fee relaxation for any category. The fee can be paid through Internet Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card/E-challan through any branch of State Bank of India.
Police constable (Female) Recruitment 2016:
Total No. of posts:5800
Name of Category:
- Unreserved :2900 posts
- OBC:1566 posts
- SC: 1218 posts
- ST: 116 posts
Candidates age should be between 18 to 25 years as on 1-7-2015. Age relaxations is available only for SC/ST/OBC candidates for Uttar Pardesh Resident only.
The educational qualification for female candidate is 10th/12th from any recognized board.
Female candidates have to complete the race for a distance of 2.4 km in 16 mimutes. Minimum chest requirement for female candidate is not applicasble. For UR/OBC/SC Candidates. The minimum height should be 152 cm and for ST candidate the minimum height should be 147 cm. For General/OBC/SC and ST , the weight should be between 40 kg.
How to Apply:
- Log on to prpb.gov.in
- Now click on the “Candidate,s Registerationlink”.
- Fill the application Form and Generate Challan.
- Now pay the fee in the bank.
- After paying the now submit the application form.
- Take the printout of the copy for future requirement.
Starting date of UP Police Constable Application Form– 18th jan 2016
Last Date of UP Police Constable Application Form– 17th feb 2016
|SSC JOBS||GOVERNMENT JOBS||Recruitment Form|
|Railway Jobs||UPSC Exam||police job|
|Bank jobs||defense job||Jobs in Tamil Nadu|